Search results for query: *

1. rhebok

Terraria Steam Windows manifest IDs for different versions https://pastebin.com/PmfdzsaC

Terraria Steam Windows manifest IDs for different versions https://pastebin.com/PmfdzsaC
  2. rhebok

New resource pack : HarambeCloud Replaces the Brain of Cthulhu cloud with a Harambe shaped cloud.

New resource pack : HarambeCloud Replaces the Brain of Cthulhu cloud with a Harambe shaped cloud.
  3. rhebok

VisibleCursor

I doubt that's possible with texture packs, you could probably do it by modding the game.
  4. rhebok

VisibleCursor

I wouldn't use it personally but I see how it could help the cursor stick out. I just tested it and different colors do work for the cursor, it is not limited to grayscale, so I think you're all good!
  5. rhebok

VisibleCursor

What does the error message say? I had quite a few people test this and it works for them as well for me. Try updating your Terraria if you haven't already and make sure you follow the instructions.
  6. rhebok

Mob Is Spider

Mob Is Spider Turns 'some' mobs into spiders. DO NOT install if you don't like spiders. The goal is to turn every NPC into a spider (given that it is possible within the size limitations). For now only basic slimes are spiders. Showcase Installation Download the texture pack. Extract the...
  7. rhebok

Arachnophobia & Mycophobia Texture Pack

I made a texture pack with this idea in mind (arachnophobia) quite a while back but I don't remember if I still have any of the files or where I shared it. I'll let you know if I ever find them. EDIT: I found one sprite sheet I made in my imgur uploads seconds after posting. It replaces spiders...
  8. rhebok

Made all slimes into spiders lol, now i'm itchy all over after playing for a bit :s

Made all slimes into spiders lol, now i'm itchy all over after playing for a bit :s
  9. rhebok

[1.4] Town NPCs by Deon - alternative sprites selection

These are great, I really like Goblin the Grease and Nurse the Nun !
  10. rhebok

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

These are cool 👍 Will you be making more texture packs?
  11. rhebok

VisibleCursor

I added a version with border that can be colored in v1.2, I kept a version with the black outline for people that want the darkest outline (like myself). Thanks for the suggestion.
  12. rhebok

VisibleCursor

That was intentional, I find that black border is the most visible when there's a lot of projectiles on the screen, but I'm glad you figured out how to make it work for you !
  13. rhebok

Who wants to see a all spider texture pack where all mobs are spiders?

Who wants to see a all spider texture pack where all mobs are spiders?
  14. rhebok

VisibleCursor

No way of making the cursor bigger that I know of. It can be more detailed though. You only need to unzip the file and place the folder in Resource Packs. When you enable the texture pack it activates when you go back to the main menu. The Texture Packs screen doesn't refresh so you need to...
  15. rhebok

VisibleCursor

I forgot to add borders in the last version since I don't use them so I updated the texture pack
  16. rhebok

I made a texture pack to replace the default cursor: VisibleCursor

I made a texture pack to replace the default cursor: VisibleCursor
  17. rhebok

@Francorocco23 VisibleCursor

@Francorocco23 VisibleCursor
  18. rhebok

VisibleCursor

VisibleCursor Replaces the cursor with one that is more visible in my opinion. There are two versions : Darkest - Has black border that can't be colored. Without the border the outline is white and can be colored. Color - Has white border that can be colored. Without the border the outline is...
  19. rhebok

Texture pack specifics for 1.4+

Texture pack specifics for 1.4+ This thread explains specific points about creating a texture pack for 1.4+ it doesn't explain how to create a texture pack in-depth. For guides on how to create texture packs refer to the links at the bottom. The icon.png file This image replaces the default...
  20. rhebok

I made a small ressource pack to change the cursor to something more visible in my opinion...

I made a small ressource pack to change the cursor to something more visible in my opinion. Anyone interested?
Back
Top Bottom