Search results for query: *

1. Branflakes

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Yeah, we did, maybe in the future make it a setting to toggle hearing it? cause he was really sad he couldn't hear the song lmao
  2. Branflakes

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

I've found another (maybe) issue with the suistrume, friend can see the circle stellar performance, but can't hear the song and isn't receiving the buff
  3. Branflakes

Hey Luigi, I've been messing about with the suistrume and you should know, it is not refilling to the max health of my character's Active buffs from the astral, as of now, my health increases are: Max Life Crystals Max Life Fruit 1 Blood orange from Calamity Upon a completion of Stellar...
  4. Branflakes

Heyo, me and a friend just beat the warrior of light in our calamity playthrough, and I was wondering, how does one get the essence of the beginning and end to craft the yamato? I assume it would just trigger whenever, and considering it requires an item from supreme calamitas, does it drop in...
  5. Branflakes

Heyo, i absolutely love your mod, but i can't find the warrior of light's theme anywhere! What is the name of it, or could you even send me the mp3 file of it? I love the song and just want it for idle listening. Made an account just to ask this!
Back
Top Bottom