Search results for query: *

1. kanped

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

The Reaper is from 'Spookies' (1986), of course! Probably accidental but I think it's a striking resemblance.
  2. kanped

What is your favorite pre-hardmode boss?

I'm going with the Eater because it can be a really cool fight. Sure, it's pretty easy to cheese or tank but it burrows around out of sight and then strikes and if you split it up, it can be a very reactive fight because you're never sure where the next attack is coming from. It's at its best...
  3. kanped

Weapons & Equip Red H2O's Suggestion Factory: Taking Requests

Nah, man; that's genius. Made me smile. Thanks!
  4. kanped

Weapons & Equip Red H2O's Suggestion Factory: Taking Requests

Spinning Disco Lethargy (melee, any type) and/or Underwhelming Medicinal Love Grenade (Rocket ammo)
  5. kanped

Weapons & Equip Flight Suit

At the minute, when a player reaches endgame level, regardless of what sort of build they have on their character, generally speaking 2 accessory slots will be taken up by Fishron Wings and Frostspark boots, both providing additional movement options to the player. I feel that there are many...
  6. kanped

Greetings

Howdy, folks. Been playing Terraria since before Hardmode was added. Got about 146 hours on Steam, finally got around to getting a melee build up to endgear equipment recently (although 4 solar eclipses and only 2 broken hero swords, so no Terra Blade yet). Haven't gone up against the Pumpkin...
Back
Top Bottom