Search results for query: *

1. BitPieStudios

Items Monster Medals (Unique Usable Items)

Before I begin, let me just say that this idea will either seem really stupid for some of you, or it might be a fun game changer to think about. I hope it is the latter. ;u; There are, as many of us know, many ways to fight in Terraria. You can use swords, flails, spells, yoyo's, and even a...
  2. BitPieStudios

PC Sky Island Scanning (1.3 Trick)

I am not normally one to do this, but I was thinking of ways you can use some of the new tools to kinda cheat the game. Well, here is one really easy, yet effective trick. As a pro, you can use it for speed-running, and as any kind of player, you can use it to help yourself in the beginning much...
  3. BitPieStudios

The Little Things...

As all of us know, 1.3 has made Terraria even more amazing than it already was. It added new biomes, new items, an expert mode, and new monsters to kill us! But there were some very subtle changes that I just really loved. For example, the fact that when you kill a slime, the gel sprite is the...
  4. BitPieStudios

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Programmer NPC!

I know this community is full of people that have very clever uses for wiring. It's insane the things some people can do using wiring! So for the insane, I wanted to introduce a new NPC, one that is more obsessed with the fine points of wiring, unlike the mechanic. Meet the Programmer! The...
  5. BitPieStudios

Luckiest World gen you had?

So yesterday, I decided to start a hardcore run, because I feel i've played long enough to go through that struggle. Well, the world I generated for that character (Who I named Kami) is literally the luckiest world I've had thus far. I will put my stuff in the spoiler. Well that's my spawn. I...
  6. BitPieStudios

Items [Craft Station] Pulverizer

The Pulverizer would be a new crafting station, like the Iron Anvil or Furnace, with a very specific purpose; It destroys most materials you put into it. What does that mean? Well, it's pretty simple. Let's say I've just accidentally crafted a wooden chair, or I've just found a useless potion...
  7. BitPieStudios

Bitpie's Terrariart (and much more!)

Oi! So, I am getting into many different mediums, and I practice a lot of different things. However, I mainly draw digitally, and maybe some traditional stuff will be posted here on the side. (This may contain trace amounts of butt, but nothing NSFW!) Raffle Open! Details under the cut...
  8. BitPieStudios

PC Oi!

I have been kinda poking my head in these forums for a bit, and I decided to register. I think this and GTAForums will be my go-to web-pages when browsing from now on! Heheh... Well you can all call me BitPie. I am a senior in high school, about to graduate, and I hope to one day be able to...
Back
Top Bottom