Search results for query: *

1. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

World File Resetting???

I recently purchased a new laptop setup and started moving all of my other programs (Browsers, Games etc.) over to my laptop. I then began playing Terraria on it and noticed that something went wrong. I decided to Expert Class Playthroughs and tried to create the worlds. That's where the first...
  2. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Wind Dungeons

Support! I've always wanted other elemental themed dungeons. Maybe next you can work on Fire or Earth Dungeons? Just an assumption. P.S me and my friends are thinking of creating a tv series and one of my friends came up with the weapon idea "Leaf Chakram" (this conversation was before I found...
  3. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Sprites The Underground Sea

I'll probably make a thread in the future about this type of thing as well. What I'm thinking of is a Starbound type thing. Where you can circle the whole world without any map edges or borders. To where both oceans would connect into a massive sea. And in the middle would be something similar...
  4. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Sprites The Underground Sea

A good idea! I always wanted there to be an Underground Ocean type biome. But there are a few flaws. Firstly, the music. Way to many people play Binding of Isaac and will be to familiar with this track. Secondly, the size of the biome. If I was in charge of the sizing, I would make it similar to...
  5. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

I have no clue either :/ all I know is that im trying to Defeat Fishron... ON A SMALL A** PHONE >:(
  6. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Hello? Amazon update anytime soon? ... 10 Years Later. YES! IT FINALLY UPDATED TO 1.2.4! While all other versions are in 1.5. BUT STILL HURRY UP! WE AMAZON USERS ARE BORED AS F***
  7. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

Medusa. or at least her stoning ability. *Fights EXPERT Plantera near a marble biome without any platforms. Gets her down to 1000 health, Medusa stones me. Falls and takes 483 Fall Damage and Dies. -______________- Please remove that whenever you are stoned, you take no fall damage when wearing...
  8. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Maps Terraversity Adventure Map Construction

Hi there! AllenPlayzGamez here with another thread. Right now I'm currently working on an Adventure Map for 1.3.1 called Terraversity (reference to Minecraft's Diversity map). The goal is to obtain all 7 gems and return them to the Ancient Monument. But I'm not the best builder in the world so I...
  9. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Currently working on an Adventure Map for 1.3.1 . Send me a friend request on Steam @...

Currently working on an Adventure Map for 1.3.1 . Send me a friend request on Steam @ AllenPlayzGamez1987 if you want to help! :3
  10. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing :P
  11. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I'm very interested in this update, reason: I am currently working on an Adventure Map for 1.3.1 called Terraversity (reference to Minecraft's Diversity), but I've only just begun and undecided whether or not i should start working on all the wiring and stuff now or when 1.3.1 comes out. Idk...
  12. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Still waiting on that Amazon update... -_________________-
  13. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Need help with Wall of Flesh on Expert mode

What most people use for this fight is the Hellwing Bow. During the first stage of the fight, the bow will pierce through the hungry and the eyes and or mouth of the wall. Considering you killed queen bee, the hive pack, beenades and possibly the Bee's Knees will do excellent against him. If...
  14. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I've never legitimately killed the Moon Lord in expert mode without the help of Multiplayer, Cheese, or any other way besides flying around shooting him :/
  15. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Pixel Art Request for a VVVVVV Avatar

Cobalt Blue with A Cultist Hood (Beak Mask*) :p
  16. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Could I get a fanart request? Just the Lunatic cultist in the style that the characters drawn in this thread :3
  17. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Ugh... another delayed update for Amazon users? Make it quick then, I was pretty p*ssed off when I didnt get 1.2 the day it was released (the update was then released about 3 months later -_____-)
  18. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Boy do Microsoft and Amazon hate Terraria, huh? -_-
  19. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Important Changing of the Guard - Our New Community Manager!

Ah... good to see another fellow Terrarian, WAIT WHAT?! A NEW MANAGER?! Im proud to see a fresh new manager coming into the forums (no offense @Loki ) :3
  20. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Weapons & Equip Vanity suggestions

maybe the Dryad could sell Boss Masks after that certain boss is defeated. It would make grinding for vanity outfits that use boss masks easier. And because Goodie Bags are a 1 in 80 drop chance from mobs during the Halloween season, Maybe the Clothier could sell one set of any of the Goodie Bag...
Back
Top Bottom