Search results for query: *

1. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

World File Resetting???

I recently purchased a new laptop setup and started moving all of my other programs (Browsers, Games etc.) over to my laptop. I then began playing Terraria on it and noticed that something went wrong. I decided to Expert Class Playthroughs and tried to create the worlds. That's where the first...
  2. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Maps Terraversity Adventure Map Construction

Hi there! AllenPlayzGamez here with another thread. Right now I'm currently working on an Adventure Map for 1.3.1 called Terraversity (reference to Minecraft's Diversity map). The goal is to obtain all 7 gems and return them to the Ancient Monument. But I'm not the best builder in the world so I...
  3. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Other A Whole Bunch of Fix Suggestions

Hi there! AllenPlayz back with another few suggestions. This list mostly contains stuff to either fix, buff or nerf etc. Firstly: Bugged Lunar Event: The Lunar Event is claimed to be the final event for 1.3 (for now), but there is a noticeable bug. That bug, being whenever you use a Gravitation...
  4. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Items Martian Madness Summoning Item

Are you sick and tired of waiting for those Martian Probes to spawn and just want to fight the invasion already? Well do i have news for you! The Miniature UFO! vvvvvvvvvvv Now you may be thinking "what do i need to craft this item?" Well the recipe is fairly easy to craft but you can only...
  5. AllenPlayzTerraria1987

Weapons & Equip New Hardmode Materials!

Since the 1.2 Update there have been many new sets of armor, half of them being obtained in Hardmode. So i decided "why not add some new Armors?" since 1.3 is the last Update for now and should be bigger than 1.2 . I have been working for at least a Week working on some New Armor Sprites (3...
Back
Top Bottom