Search results for query: *

1. T

**REPORTED** [PS4] World gone black AGAIN

I can try. I will have to get a stick, then figure how to export the data without destroying anything, lol. I will DM you over forum. Interestingly, I haven't had it happen for a few days. Don't have any idea why, buy I'm enjoying the momentary respite.
  2. T

Please report this on a separate post marked highest priority. The support staff need to see more posts from other people. Most players I know that still play have given up on the game being fixed.
  3. T

It's happening every day now. It's never been this bad.
  4. T

Nescre : I'm losing my map progress every day now. I spend more time opening it up than actual game play.
  5. T

Thanks for the reply. I can report now that my new large world has yet again lost my map progress, making it 3 times just since last Friday. Please tell the programmers I'm tearing my hair out over this, and have stopped recommending the game to anyone until this serious bug is fixed. That makes...
  6. T

Another loss of map today in my new world. That's two days in a row, making a total of 6 times on two different worlds in the last few weeks. Please reply.
  7. T

Ok, I made a new large Journey world, drunk seed. I've made some basic tunnels, beaten pre-hardmode bosses and wall of flesh. I only have simple houses for current npcs. I turned off the game appropriately last night, and after the June 1st update last night, my map is all black again. Why...
  8. T

I have 4.4.9.2 build 1016. I have 9 journey worlds, 2 of which were made before 1.4. My main world is one of those. 5 are large, 2 are medium, 2 are small. My main world and the other large pre-1.4 are completely filled in, especially the main. Lots of building and I've done all the bosses in...
  9. T

I have 4.4.9.2 build 1016. I have 9 journey worlds, 2 of which were made before 1.4. My main world is one of those. 5 are large, 2 are medium, 2 are small. My main world and the other large pre-1.4 are completely filled in, especially the main. Lots of building and I've done all the bosses...
  10. T

**REPORTED** [PS5] Map reset , after hours of grinding

This has been a problem for at least a year. I have posted a week, but it is still a big. I've tried leaving my game in test mode. No difference. I now save, turn off my ps4 completely, and restart every time I play. Seemed to lessen how often this happened, but recently it's increased again...
  11. T

Having all my visual game progress lost has been a problem since the original update. But in the last few months, it's only happened about once or twice a month. This week, since the latest update, it's happened two days in a row. This is discouraging and infuriating. I and others waste time...
  12. T

PS4 Map restting STILL

My map goes black and again and again ever since the main big update. I'll get my map almost entirely open every now and then, but sooner or later, it all goes black. I've reported the bug numerous times, but get no response, nor do they ever acknowledge the problem. I'm very nearly ready to...
  13. T

PS4 World map keeps resetting to black after switching between worlds.

It's not just you. I've been having it happen over and over again ever since the main big update. I'll get my map almost entirely open every now and then, but sooner or later, it all goes black. I've reported the bug numerous times, but get no response, nor do they ever acknowledge the problem...
  14. T

Console Black screen

I am still having very occasional times when all my progress in my world disappears and I'm back to black except where my npcs are. I have to go and re-explore AGAIN! Interestingly it only happens in my main world. That may be because I stopped and saved, closed, and went to resting mode...
  15. T

PS4 Black map again

I have lost all my visual progress, again! My map is black except for my spawn point. This is the 5th time it has happened since the big change. Why?? Can a dev help me? It's very discouraging. I guess this is a repetitive loss of a type of data, so I'm marking it critical. It's hard to...
  16. T

Mobile Black world

I had nearly finished getting my world visible yesterday. Came back tonight and it's all black again!
  17. T

Mobile Black world

I had nearly finished getting my world visible yesterday. Came back tonight and it's all black again!
Back
Top Bottom