Search results for query: *

• Users: Twinkletoe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

**REPORTED** [PS4] World gone black AGAIN

Having all my visual game progress lost has been a problem since the original update. But in the last few months, it's only happened about once or twice a month. This week, since the latest update, it's happened two days in a row. This is discouraging and infuriating. I and others waste time...
  2. T

PS4 Map restting STILL

My map goes black and again and again ever since the main big update. I'll get my map almost entirely open every now and then, but sooner or later, it all goes black. I've reported the bug numerous times, but get no response, nor do they ever acknowledge the problem. I'm very nearly ready to...
  3. T

Console Black screen

I am still having very occasional times when all my progress in my world disappears and I'm back to black except where my npcs are. I have to go and re-explore AGAIN! Interestingly it only happens in my main world. That may be because I stopped and saved, closed, and went to resting mode...
  4. T

PS4 Black map again

I have lost all my visual progress, again! My map is black except for my spawn point. This is the 5th time it has happened since the big change. Why?? Can a dev help me? It's very discouraging. I guess this is a repetitive loss of a type of data, so I'm marking it critical. It's hard to...
  5. T

Mobile Black world

I had nearly finished getting my world visible yesterday. Came back tonight and it's all black again!
  6. T

Mobile Black world

I had nearly finished getting my world visible yesterday. Came back tonight and it's all black again!
Back
Top Bottom