Search results for query: *

1. Reapermen

Items Spooky Sword - I made a sprite for it

Also, I am a lot better at spriting and I honestly have to say this sprite is trash too
  2. Reapermen

[ATTACH][ATTACH] Just some of my mod's sprites.

Just some of my mod's sprites.
  3. Reapermen

PC How to (legally) play old versions of Terraria (even up to 1.0.0)

I would not 100% want to download this on dialup xD
  4. Reapermen

Items Spooky Sword - I made a sprite for it

Weapon: Spooky Sword Item Specifications: Damage: 22 Attack Speed: Mid Knockback: Low Knockback Critical Strike Chance: 4% Drop Specifications: Drop Chance 2% Drops from any enemy in the (Halloween Event of Terraria: OCTOBER) Projectile for weapon: Pumpkin Seed Projectile Specifications...
  5. Reapermen

tModLoader Catastrophe Mod

well dang, this is old lol
  6. Reapermen

tModLoader I need help for a boss AI on Tmodloader

The Main.rand.Next has negatives, not intended use. Projectile.NewProjectile(vector8.X, vector8.Y,Main.rand.Next(0,1),Main.rand.Next(0,1),mod.ProjectileType("ball"),npc.damage,0.5f,this); TRY THAT
  7. Reapermen

It's funny how people think this is a joke mod xD, there is a massive update coming though, REAL SPRITES, every item with a bad sprite will be resprited.
  8. Reapermen

tModLoader Terraria Extended Mod

It's not coming back. Ever. Terrible mod... Try Catastrophe Mod. 3x better, WAY BETTER MUSIC. Working on a big update on catastrophe mod
  9. Reapermen

Well you could go download the cheatsheet mod to see all the content, I will put some screenshots here soon...
  10. Reapermen

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2901553292&searchtext= Catastrophe Mod is supposed to be a Remake of calamity mod! I'm hoping for people to enjoy this mod! It is not done yet, yet I don't know when it will be done. 12/13/2022 8:56PM Update Information 5 Items 2 NPCs
  11. Reapermen

Other Impossible Mode

I made a Really Difficult world with limited resources
  12. Reapermen

Map-Survival A Whole New Level of Difficulty

I suggest you play this hard world! Expert Mode edition is out! I'll work on the journey, Master, and Legendary Mode Later... Beware, you are limited on the resources you have! Use Acorns Wisely. There are custom biomes. And Ore everywhere! And way more Traps In dungeon!
  13. Reapermen

Other Impossible Mode

YES!!!
  14. Reapermen

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

The Novel Is has Odd Pictures! Like odd proportions. That's because it was supposed to look 3D.
  15. Reapermen

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Honestly, at one time. I thought terraria Journeys End was going to be the last update ever back in 2020.
  16. Reapermen

tModLoader Terraria Extended Mod

This mod has gotten "SO POPULAR" what do you think about me putting it on 1.4 TMOD?
  17. Reapermen

tModLoader Terraria Mod Collab!!!

This mod has to be canceled. New 1.4 update
  18. Reapermen

Other Difficulty Suggestions

It did
Back
Top Bottom