Search results for query: *

• Users: Reapermen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Reapermen

Items Spooky Sword - I made a sprite for it

Weapon: Spooky Sword Item Specifications: Damage: 22 Attack Speed: Mid Knockback: Low Knockback Critical Strike Chance: 4% Drop Specifications: Drop Chance 2% Drops from any enemy in the (Halloween Event of Terraria: OCTOBER) Projectile for weapon: Pumpkin Seed Projectile Specifications...
  2. Reapermen

tModLoader Catastrophe Mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2901553292&searchtext= Catastrophe Mod is supposed to be a Remake of calamity mod! I'm hoping for people to enjoy this mod! It is not done yet, yet I don't know when it will be done. 12/13/2022 8:56PM Update Information 5 Items 2 NPCs
  3. Reapermen

Map-Survival A Whole New Level of Difficulty

I suggest you play this hard world! Expert Mode edition is out! I'll work on the journey, Master, and Legendary Mode Later... Beware, you are limited on the resources you have! Use Acorns Wisely. There are custom biomes. And Ore everywhere! And way more Traps In dungeon!
  4. Reapermen

Other Difficulty Suggestions

Ideas for terraria maybe...
  5. Reapermen

Terraria Extended Mod Reborn

The better version...
  6. Reapermen

tModLoader Terraria Mod Collab!!!

This will be a terraria mod collab comment if you want to join us! And make a mod!!!
  7. Reapermen

tModLoader Terraria Extended Mod

i have been working hard on this project in fact ive been working on it for 1 week 4 days...
  8. Reapermen

tModLoader How To Make A Mod!!!

First of all, You will need tModLoader. Second of all, You will need Visual Studio. I recommend "Visual Studio 2019!!!" Now, The time you have been wanting to do! It is time to code the Mod! 1. Mod Sources [Main Menu] 2. Create Mod [Mod Sources Page] 3. Start The Basics! ModName: MyMod [No...
  9. Reapermen

BrubianMod

This mod has been hard to make but i am still working on it right now!
Back
Top Bottom