Search results for query: *

• Users: Wardo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wardo

Video 5 Quick Builds to improve your base in no time

Have fun watching! Feedback highly aprecciated since its my first 'real' edit with voice and a bit more in depth. :passionate:
  2. Wardo

Builds Hogwarts! A Starter base and adventure map. (+Download)

Welcome to Hogwarts! A Starter base and adventure map in Terraria. Hogwarts is a map designed for a twist on the early game. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts, fight foes in the basement and seek for unique loot. Tired of dirt shacks? Hogwarts get's you covered as a starter base and...
  3. Wardo

Blocks & Decoration Building/Block Suggestions

Blocks: The Palladium Column raised to popularity among all kind of builder because it has a unique shape when used as outer line. It is almost unmatched creating a 'natural' stone wall with edges and corners. It would be really nice to have more blocks like this, with different textures and...
  4. Wardo

Game Mechanics Multiple Suggestions for more comfort

Hey. Iam basicly exclusively building in Terraria, therefore the suggestions are about that topic: - Hotkey on a Block/Wall/Decorational to auto-select it if you have it either in your inventory or playing in journey mode with the particular Block/Wall/Decorational unlocked/discovered. It...
  5. Wardo

PC Ghost Spawning in Journey Mode

Just a little thing. But while building on a cementery i noticed that the ghost's do spawn when the mob slider is at 0x.
  6. Wardo

Video Teaser for Tales of Terraria

Iam pioneering with Davinci Resolve and tailored this little Teaser for the adventure map Tales of Terraria. Forum Thread
  7. Wardo

Builds Wardo's Creations

Hello! This here will be some sort of collection of some of my builds. Everything is created on vanilla and tedit, without mods. Hope you like it! All builds are made within the boundrys of the game and no mods have been used. Structures: Hogwarts Wano Kuni Medieval Town Graveyard...
  8. Wardo

PC Spawning Eye of C'thulu on purpose?

Hey! Is there any way to spawn the Eye at a certain trigger/mechanism/game-mechanic on purpose? Without the need to click on a item. It spawn at 200 life at night at random. However, its just not reliant in any way for an adventure map. *g* Could anyone find a way to spawn the eye in a...
  9. Wardo

Map-Adventure Tales of Terraria

OUTDATED. The Video below does not reflect the current state of the map, but gives a general idea. Hello folks, Glad you stumbled upon my little project: Tales of Terraria. The name reflects what the Map is about: Capturing the spirit of Terraria, spiced up with new Dungeons, a Story, Riddles...
  10. Wardo

Solved

Solved
Back
Top Bottom