Search results for query: *

1. Jaster Rogue

Well I'm back after 2 years. Moving from xbone to PC. Maybe now I'll finish the game for once.

Well I'm back after 2 years. Moving from xbone to PC. Maybe now I'll finish the game for once.
  2. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Game Stuck on Converting Worlds

There is a trick to moving saves from xbox 360 to xbox one. The saves have to go into the same slot number. Example. The world you want to migrate from your 360 is in world slot no3, you have to place it into world slot 3 on your xbox one. Same thing applies to characters.
  3. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Legacy conversion process not working - XBOX 1

There is a trick to moving saves from xbox 360 to xbox one. The saves have to go into the same slot number. Example. The world you want to migrate from your 360 is in world slot no3, you have to place it into world slot 3 on your xbox one. Same thing applies to characters.
  4. Jaster Rogue

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

If your that pissed about it, then go and learn how to code, so you can show pipeworks how they could of done it in half the time.
  5. Jaster Rogue

Console What are you doing to prep for the console 1.3 update?

I'm playing other games to keep myself occupied till it comes.
  6. Jaster Rogue

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

It's better to worry about the current update(1.3) rather than get worked up about the stuff that hasn't even been announced yet.
  7. Jaster Rogue

I play on console for two reasons. 1. I don't like mouse and keyboard controls. Before you say about pad support, I first played pc version before the pad support was added. 2. My laptop was barely able to run 1.2.4. It never stood a chance to run 1.3. Why not buy a better pc/laptop? I have no...
  8. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Leaking Sky Lake.

Son of a :red:.
  9. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Leaking Sky Lake.

I have built a sky lake with a bridge going over it and it keeps emptying every time I load the world up. The lake is made from cloud blocks with completely sealed cloud wall back. There are actuated wood pillars going down through the lake holding up a bridge but the wall is behind them. Can...
  10. Jaster Rogue

Yup. I joined a terraria club on xbox live and at least 75% of posts are asking for reds wings or all items world's. It just seems like people can't be bothered to do it properly. A mate of mine was given a copy on ps3, the bloke who gave it to him said 'here, have some stuff to get started' and...
  11. Jaster Rogue

It just seems to be more complaints on these forums than opinions. First about how far the consoles are behind pc, then about how long the update is taking and now about the console getting closer to the pc version. I just think it's stupid, why complain when you should be rejoicing?
  12. Jaster Rogue

I have no problem with mature and valid opinions. Opinion, such as oh dear, they are removing 'thing', shame coz I like it. Not opinion. WAAAAHHH, THEY ARE TAKING 'ITEM' AWAY. WAAAAHHH.
  13. Jaster Rogue

Right now, I'm ashamed to be a console player. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE :red:ING HAPPY ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GETTING, INSTEAD OF WHINGING ABOUT THE FEW LITTLE THINGS WE HAVE TO LOSE TO GET THE UPDATE?
  14. Jaster Rogue

I wish to make a complaint about this 'ere Ocram that I purchased not 'alf an hour ago from this very boutique.
  15. Jaster Rogue

Don't forget to nail it to the perch.
  16. Jaster Rogue

After the update, will we still be able to transfer 360/ps3 saves to xb1/ps4? And will items like ocram trophy still move?
  17. Jaster Rogue

OH :red:! I GOTTA GO FARM OCRAM!!!!!!! (Sound of high speed footsteps disappear into the distance)
  18. Jaster Rogue

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Well said. I'll stand by you and take a warning too coz I agree with every word.
Back
Top Bottom