Search results for query: *

1. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Leaking Sky Lake.

I have built a sky lake with a bridge going over it and it keeps emptying every time I load the world up. The lake is made from cloud blocks with completely sealed cloud wall back. There are actuated wood pillars going down through the lake holding up a bridge but the wall is behind them. Can...
  2. Jaster Rogue

How long were you on pre hard mode?

I have now had Terraria on console since about a year before 1.2.4 came out, first on 360. At the time I didn't yet know about hard mode so was just exploring and building and finding a few random bosses. Then I got a permenant internet connection at home and started reading the wiki and found...
  3. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Console pics.

Does anyone know if its possible to take xbone screenshots off the console to a laptop and stitch them together?
  4. Jaster Rogue

Luck Dragon

This is really going to show my age now. Does anyone else call wyverns luck dragons or Falcor?
  5. Jaster Rogue

Console Getting Annoyed.

It seems to me that there is a new thread asking when the 1.3 update is coming to 360 and PS3 on a daily basis. and its simply because people can't be bothered to check for themselves if there are any announcements. the relevant thread has been pinned to the top of the 505/pipeworks dev section...
  6. Jaster Rogue

Xbox One Arctic Diving Gear

I am looking to buy or trade for arctic diving gear. on XBONE. Am online most evenings from 8pm till about 11pm UK
  7. Jaster Rogue

help with tedit.

ok so i have no idea if this is the right place to ask for help with this, but every time i try to load floating fortress world in tEdit i get this, if i click yes then this happens can anyone please help me?
Back
Top Bottom