Search results for query: *

1. MrChainChomp

PC Suggestions for a Random Wheel playthrough

I'm currently doing a playthrough where every death spins this wheel: It changes the world in some ways, the full list is here (to avoid dupes): Anyways, I would love some suggestions for it, I'm starting to run out of ideas... Anything would be appreciated (that doesn't ruin everything... to...
  2. MrChainChomp

Old Man not Spawning

I've made a Skyblock world, where the only blocks are 25 dirt, one water, a tree, and 1 jungle grass block. I made a ton of progress until I came across the fact that the Old Man won't spawn. I've tried several Y levels and around 300-500 tile platforms of hay in the world, but he won't spawn...
  3. MrChainChomp

Cobweb Spawns?

I'm in the middle of a skyblock world, and I have 0 idea if cobweb can spawn naturally %-_- (As in, can it spawn with 0 cobweb to begin with?) I should mention, I have 0 spider walls to make a spider-biome alone, and I do have access to stone. Is there a way to spawn it, and how?
  4. MrChainChomp

Try to get as much info from me with one question!

I'll try to answer as truthfully as possible, whilst revealing the least information possible. :3
  5. MrChainChomp

Texture Pack Texture Pack Not Showing Up

I'm trying to make a simple texture pack for a friend, but it doesn't show up in game (meaning while trying to select texture packs). I've followed the ultimate guide step by step, even making a seperate folder and doing the exact things it states, but to no avail. I've zipped it, un-zipped it...
Back
Top Bottom