Search results for query: *

• Users: Lego_
  • Order by date
  1. L

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I am stuck in the same boat, unable to update an existing workshop item (map). When following the instructions to update workshop content, steam/terraria is still creating a new workshop item instead of updating the existing. Anyone figure this one out? UPDATE - I figured it out. The file name...
  2. L

How do I update my work (map) in Steam Workshop?

Hey @ZapdosGuy29 , did you ever get this one figured out? I am in the same dilemma - would like to update my steam workshop map whilst preserving the workshop page, stats, etc for it. I tried the update method posted in the official guide as well with no luck, it is creating a new steam workshop...
  3. L

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for the kind words and support with the Tree Of Life map. You all have some really cool creations and I love being a part of such a fun and creative community like this! I am looking forward to seeing what else gets created ☺️
  4. L

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Tree of Life! Entry Steam Workshop - Worlds category :) Perhaps the screenshot category too if the following counts! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2511496232
Back
Top Bottom