Search results for query: *

1. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

Speed ceases to exist at a certain point. If something changes state with immeasurably short amount of time between set states, it's in several states at once; and when put into a condition which involves any physical existance, it hovers in a truly and completely random state. I get very lucky...
  2. ANejat🌈🪨

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My journey of finding the perfect YouTube comment has come to an end.

My journey of finding the perfect YouTube comment has come to an end.
  3. ANejat🌈🪨

Wait, you guys didn't know I played Portal?

Wait, you guys didn't know I played Portal?
  4. ANejat🌈🪨

This body is amazing! Seriously, I can't go over how small you are, but I'm HUGE! Haha, huh...

This body is amazing! Seriously, I can't go over how small you are, but I'm HUGE! Haha, huh, haHAHAHA, *intensifying maniac laughter* I do this all the time.
  5. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

Hmm... Apparently, Floor 1899 doesn't exist! Floor 1900 has rats that dine on animals and idiots. (Lovecraft and his magnificently great ideas...)
  6. ANejat🌈🪨

Humorous Post your memes!

That's unfair, no one can beat shysyphus(????????) references!
  7. ANejat🌈🪨

@Redigit🌳 Wait, you already fixed it? Last time I played (1.4.2, years ago) it was affected by...

@Redigit🌳 Wait, you already fixed it? Last time I played (1.4.2, years ago) it was affected by gravity. Like- originally, in PCs, it would fly when you used it and in the mobile, it would just launch and fall for some reason.
  8. ANejat🌈🪨

Make the mobile dirt rod useful.

Make the mobile dirt rod useful.
  9. ANejat🌈🪨

while(true){ Tree.support(); } Always thought C loops worked more like Python's ("while true...

while(true){ Tree.support(); } Always thought C loops worked more like Python's ("while true {}" rather than "while(true){}"
  10. ANejat🌈🪨

@Glasia🌳 You mean like 11 bouldes..?

@Glasia🌳 You mean like 11 bouldes..?
  11. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

I wait for dozens of years and Allah bails me out. (You probably didn't understand what this means. This is a reference to a western story referencing the Arabian Nights that is about a sinner mysteriously finding himself in a circular room with 110 doors inside...) Floor 1893 is a minefield...
  12. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

Hmm... I don't dobt myself... Floor 1889 requires you to beat YOMIH cowboy in real-time. If you don't know what YOMIH is, shame...
  13. ANejat🌈🪨

I got an idea!! How about this: if a tree is planted and grows on dirtiest blocks, it becomes...

I got an idea!! How about this: if a tree is planted and grows on dirtiest blocks, it becomes treedigit... Treedigit can't be chopped down with axes.
  14. ANejat🌈🪨

Terraria Bad Ideas

Or get it released in the name of "Spear Of Destiny"... ...which is just Terraria without Nazi history.
  15. ANejat🌈🪨

[ATTACH] Alright, I gave up. GPT is the most neutral and emotionless- being I have seen...

Alright, I gave up. GPT is the most neutral and emotionless- being I have seen. Mysterious how he can get so creative!
  16. ANejat🌈🪨

[ATTACH] Whish me luck as I force ChatGPT to solve the trolley dilemma.

Whish me luck as I force ChatGPT to solve the trolley dilemma.
  17. ANejat🌈🪨

OOC The Slap Battles - Great Pain in the palm of your hand. (OOC - applications and info)

I'm sorry, I am interested, but I'm rarely ever active so I wouldn't make a perfect match.
  18. ANejat🌈🪨

[SPOILER]

19. ANejat🌈🪨

For some reason in the latest years, reading Flowey's speech immediately makes me hear it in...

For some reason in the latest years, reading Flowey's speech immediately makes me hear it in Jerry Seinfeld's voice. I have barely any idea why as you guys have no trace of one about how disturbing it feels!
  20. ANejat🌈🪨

'e' ***

'e' ***
Back
Top Bottom