Search results for query: *

1. ANejat🌈🪨

How Long Is A Year In Terraria?

One day, I decided to calculate how many days one Terrarian year is. The results are unspecified 'cus I suck at math. Can anyone who's better enough tell me how it works? Here's my steps: I first calculated how much the moon revolves in a specified amountnof hours: in a calculation where...
  2. ANejat🌈🪨

Items Ideas Involving Shimmer In A Number Slightly Or Very Less Than Bunch

Hello, and I totally didn't rip off that title from someone! No ado, just straight to the topic: I: REFLECTED BLOCK (Transmutation of echo block) ⠀⠀⠀The reflected block acts in a relatively similar way with the echo block, unlocked by transmuting echo block into shimmer. Unlike the echo block...
  3. ANejat🌈🪨

Resolved My progress destroyed

I was looking to continue my game until I found that all the equipls for my player character was destroyed! EXCEPT the hideous pet I don't know why I keep... Why do things go horribbly wrong EVERY :red:ING TIME I ever try to get back at this game? Anyways, I was just stupid I swiched loadouts...
  4. ANejat🌈🪨

TV Star Trek thread

Tell Me All Your Star Trek Fan Theories Or The Romulans Will Use You In Their Dark Experiments... For example, here are some of mine: WARNING: SPOILERS UP AHEAD: SPOILERS ABOUT STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT, DEEP SPACE NINE, ENTERPRISE, THE ONE WITH WHALES(?), AND SORRY IF I FORGOT ONE...
  5. ANejat🌈🪨

Watermelons or Stars?

Apparently, blocks are being suggested into the game, and some people are not happy about them. It has turned to the point where a new war is waged.
  6. ANejat🌈🪨

Game Mechanics NPC Rework!

No, not relationships, but NPC behaviour in general... First things first, I want to talk about NPC fear: NPCs cannot run, they're quite sluggish. To fix that, I'm suggesting a "panic" behaviour that when one gets to a certain precentage of HP, they would run in a faster speed. This way, they...
  7. ANejat🌈🪨

Blocks & Decoration Some Mechanical ideas!

What if Terraria's mechanical stuff were to enter a rework? Let me show you my additions! Part I: The Light Bulb The light bulb is an item that can run which can light up with highly customisable spesifications. You can light up a light bulb using an 8-bit brightness (0 to 255). A red light bulb...
  8. ANejat🌈🪨

Blocks & Decoration Some Cool New Echo Ideas!

H[/I]ello, Terrarians; I'm back with some fresh new ideas! What are they? We'll find out Well, first, I have to make out that in your builds, you can't quite have block dissappearing or visualisation animations... It's just coated or not. We're here to fix that! Idea I: The Reflection Block The...
  9. ANejat🌈🪨

Member-Run Project Terraria On a Micro:Bit Again!

Yes, I got Terraria running on the Micro:Bit again. The older project didn't work out very well, but I am confident that this will work! WHAT IS A MICRO:BIT? A micro:bit is a pocket sized programmablle computer used for school projects. It includes a compass, accelerometer, a light sensor, 5*5...
  10. ANejat🌈🪨

Biomes & Nature The Deep Space Layer!

My idea is the Deep Space layer! It's unlocked after defeating golem and it's straight up space... You can't breathe in it and your movement is significantly changed because of being off gravity. The layer has a large supply of meteorite and some lunar stone in equivilent colour to your world's...
  11. ANejat🌈🪨

Use your questioning skills to satisfy your curiosity in matters which involve me...

Welcome! I make the rules here, gentelmen! If I don't wann'a answer your questions, I'll say it! No worries, I WON'T take ANYTHING personally.
  12. ANejat🌈🪨

Other Literature Revamped Terraria Lore But Also Scrambled

Here we go! I'd like to see your comments... S H O W M E Y O U R F E E D B A C K . . .
  13. ANejat🌈🪨

Announcement Boxes! (To in-game video games)

Hellooo, Terrarians! Here, I'l be talking about ANNOUNCEMENT BOXES!! I lack both the intelligence and the once-existed copies of Terraria, so I'll only be giving my ideas. The wiki says that you can make animations using announcement boxes... My first accomplishment for such idea occured this...
  14. ANejat🌈🪨

Builds Ma' build

What do you think?
  15. ANejat🌈🪨

Who I Am

DETAILS Male Born in 2009 Has a faint moustache Is a total weirdo when it comes to Terraria... (I didn't know there were such stuff as classes and loved fishing too much when playing) FANDOMS -Star Trek (watched TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9 and some movies with it) -Terraria (obviously) -NOT Undertale (I...
  16. ANejat🌈🪨

Made an Iceberg!

Hello, people! here's my unfinished iceberg! If you see something you don't recognise or if you find something missing, feel free to tell me about it! Feast your eyes, for that this masterpiece is near completion! ...You can comment whatever you find missing. BTW, I cencored one of the...
  17. ANejat🌈🪨

[TEMPORARILY CANCELLED] Working on Terraria On The Micro:Bit

Sorry! Have you heard of Micro:Bit? Well, it's this tiny computer... ...thing... Here! I'm planning to write Terraria into this thing! :happy: I know what you're saying: "Is it even possible to do this?" -- "Via serious simplification, yes! What I'll do is to simply fit the game into five...
  18. ANejat🌈🪨

Builds What Do You Think About These Builds?

So, I had these few old builds that I wanted to show, and here they are! Waddya' think?
  19. ANejat🌈🪨

NPCs & Enemies NPC Consept Idea

THE WARRIOR NPCs In this thread, I'll be sharing an idea of mine that I would really love to share. The consept is an AI change in NPCs; So, when a normal NPC's HP is 25% or less, their AI will change and they will not attack enemies, instead they will "run away" and will run in a faster...
Back
Top Bottom