Search results for query: *

1. Fulip Yogow

tModLoader Risk of Rain 2 Mod (Cancelled)

Looks promising. Wish you the best of luck, iLLuZioNz.
  2. Fulip Yogow

Hey, good job with the mod! It's pretty cool. Glad to see it was updated just yesterday.

Hey, good job with the mod! It's pretty cool. Glad to see it was updated just yesterday.
  3. Fulip Yogow

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've been playing multiplayer for more than 1 hour and when I threw the Iron Heart on the ground, it activated itself (without actually consuming the item). Is there any way to disable it through any commands?
  4. Fulip Yogow

Nice profile pic, soulForge! :)

Nice profile pic, soulForge! :)
  5. Fulip Yogow

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I've been getting this error when I try to join a server that has AlchemistNPC installed: What could it be?
  6. Fulip Yogow

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I have a question concerning the summoner class(I apologize if it has been answered already, I couldn't find anything on the last 5 pages): Why do summon weapons grant you less experience for kills? I know that get a lot of kills from offscreen, but it seems to have been reduced way too much. Is...
  7. Fulip Yogow

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

If you have the thorns affix on a accessory and the "Ignores damage taken if under 5-10" on a piece of armor, you deal a constant stream of damage to the enemy being touched by you
  8. Fulip Yogow

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've been getting this error while trying to load some mods. After that, I start to get the error trying to load images and music.
  9. Fulip Yogow

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Another way to reproduce this bug is to hit the standard ores with a boomerang. So basicly, anything that can be used to "damage" blocks are a way to reproduce this bug.
  10. Fulip Yogow

You're right about it. I was just wondering about how he was doing, he's such a nice friend...

You're right about it. I was just wondering about how he was doing, he's such a nice friend. And... Thanks! I will take a look at them soon. Thank you for letting me know about him and your map, Ori! :3
  11. Fulip Yogow

Also... Where do I go in your profile to see the pictures? (sorry, it've been a while XD)

Also... Where do I go in your profile to see the pictures? (sorry, it've been a while XD)
  12. Fulip Yogow

Oh, did something happen to him? Also, I remember testing him mod. It was soooooo good! I need...

Oh, did something happen to him? Also, I remember testing him mod. It was soooooo good! I need to install it again.
  13. Fulip Yogow

Also, thank you for remembering me. :)

Also, thank you for remembering me. :)
  14. Fulip Yogow

Of course. I'd love to help in any way I can. I apologize for not participating that much...

Of course. I'd love to help in any way I can. I apologize for not participating that much anymore, university exams (and LoL) have been taking a lot of my time. How's everything going?
  15. Fulip Yogow

Also, I apologize for the portuguese title.

Also, I apologize for the portuguese title.
  16. Fulip Yogow

(sorry for the last response) I've watched a video that she one shotted Baron. She had 80...

(sorry for the last response) I've watched a video that she one shotted Baron. She had 80 stacks, that deals 100% of their current health. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3R79czjQE They said they will be adding a cap of 75 damage against monsters on her passive. So yeah, we...
  17. Fulip Yogow

O_O I've seen her/them, but how did you manage to do that? How many stacks from your passive did...

O_O I've seen her/them, but how did you manage to do that? How many stacks from your passive did you get?
  18. Fulip Yogow

I've been doing alright during these months, thanks for asking. And... that did the trick. ._. I...

I've been doing alright during these months, thanks for asking. And... that did the trick. ._. I should've done more research. Thanks for you help.
  19. Fulip Yogow

Also, I've mentioned "bugged" because everytime I tried to check my private messages, the forums...

Also, I've mentioned "bugged" because everytime I tried to check my private messages, the forums would say that I wasn't logged in. I wouldn't be able to ask for advice because, well, it wouldn't let me post anything. For some reason, I was able to say something here. Have you heard about anyone...
  20. Fulip Yogow

Hey Bucket! Long time no see. How's it going?

Hey Bucket! Long time no see. How's it going?
Back
Top Bottom