Search results for query: *

1. Null_Nature

tModLoader Reduced Material Cost 1.4 (Homepage)

This is the page for the Reduced Material Cost mod: Feel free to report problems and make suggestions... Description: [Reduced Material Cost] Mod aims to reduce the amount of materials needed to craft an item. By default the mod reduces crafting costs by 50%. But you can change this in the...
  2. Null_Nature

tModLoader Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories) Homepage

Bosses drop their souls on their death, not the treasure bag...
  3. Null_Nature

would you be interested in voluntarily helping me make the buff sprites? My mod's simbol display buffs are very ugly. :rolleyes:
  4. Null_Nature

No, I don't know how to do this very well. %:sigh:
  5. Null_Nature

No need to worry about that. The accessories are powerful, but not so much as to be ridiculous. At some point the Calamity mod will excel on this. What's more, you can configure it to only use one or two accessories at a time, if you find their power too absurd. <3
  6. Null_Nature

Thanks for your comment, it motivates me a lot! I'm busy and I just got into the programming world. I hope I can learn more every day to improve the content of the mod. <3
  7. Null_Nature

This is the page for the Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories) mod: Feel free to report problems and make suggestions... Description: Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories) is a mod that offers 15 new extremely powerful accessories. Each of these accessories is dropped by its respective boss...
  8. Null_Nature

tModLoader Reduced Material Cost (Homepage)

This is the page for the Reduced Material Cost mod: Feel free to report problems and make suggestions... Description: Reduced Material Cost Mod aims to reduce the amount of materials needed to craft an item. By default the mod reduces crafting costs by 50%. But you can change this in the mod's...
  9. Null_Nature

tModLoader I need help

I do not need any more <3
  10. Null_Nature

tModLoader I need help

I do not need any more <3
  11. Null_Nature

tModLoader Calamity Mod PT-BR Translation

Mano, muito muito obrigado, a tradução está ficando ótima, Parabéns 👏🏼. Estou ansioso para conclusão do Mod:happy: Edit v1.0.2: Mais uma excelente atualização, Muito obrigado!!! Parabéns👏🏼
Back
Top Bottom