Search results for query: *

1. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have fixed the problem with murasama but I have run across another problem. Nothing will spawn in my world. Like anything from antlions to even zombies. I turned off sinister icon due to it reducing spawn rates but it did not fix anything. I also turned the server on and off. what should I do...
  2. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Update on the problem I had earlier; when I load in the world in Singleplayer, it counts. When I put it up for 'Host and Play', it doesn't count. That's kind of weird but my lads just went on with it. Also, I am having a problem with the Murasama. I think it is related to the Soul of Terraria...
  3. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Would reinstalling the Boss Checklist reset all other bosses or will it save the data?
  4. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

My Mod List: Boss Checklist BothEvils Calamity Mod CalamityModMusic CalamityRecipeAddon CalValEX CataclysmMod ClamExtraMusic FargothsMisc Fargowiltas FargowiltasMusic FargoswiltasSouls MagicStorage NoMoreTombs RecipeBrowser Thorium Mod
  5. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

My friends and I have been doing a Calamity/Thorium/Fargos run and whenever we do the Champions, it does not register as killed/finished with the boss list (which is the separate mod). Why does this happen? Any fixes?
Back
Top Bottom