• Users: anbun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. anbun

PC The Slime Shop!

CLOSED. SORRY.
  2. anbun

Offical Terrarian?

I connected my Steam account but I'm still a bland plain Terrarian :dryadcry:
  3. anbun

PC Selling Slime Staff!

SOLD! Please Delete me!
  4. anbun

PC Looking for rubies.

Just looking for rubies to make crowns. Willing to buy for 1Gold EACH, OBO.
  5. anbun

Casual What's your favorite true 8bit/16bit music?

I'm talking something that can be replicated on a NES/SNES. Or made in Famitracker. Whether from a game or original. What's your favorite 8bit music?
  6. anbun

tAPI =Pony Statues=

Welcome to the Pony Statues mod! A mod which adds many My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic styled statues! Perfect for adding friendship and magic to your world! All statues are easily crafted using 20 Stone Blocks and corresponding 'special' ingredients for each race. Earth ponies require...
  7. anbun

tAPI Pony Statues: What would you prefer?

Hello! I've been planning on creating a mod which adds statues based off of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. And, Possibly more in the future! But tell me. What would you prefer? Blocky Terraria style-- 24x24. Or a slightly higher resolution of 48x48 so more detail may be added? Any...
  8. anbun

Game Mechanics Suggestions: Moar Wires.

I had a pretty good idea. Maybe add three new colors? We got red green and blue. Add yellow purple and cyan? ^^ As well as gates like AND, OR, XOR, etc. Maybe they take up, like, 3x2 blocks. for inputs and outputs and such. And another cool thing I thought of was the cross-section. An +...
Back
Top Bottom