Search results for query: *

1. Boe6Eod7Nty

Are monster farms like this efficient?

So I am currently playing a world which is still pre-hardmode, and I built this kind of trap, based on monster spawning as said in the wiki Are these efficient at all, or is this technique completely outdated?
  2. Boe6Eod7Nty

PC Elves vs Dwarves Server!

Note!: If you'd like a faster responce to be added, please reply on this reddit thread, as I posted there first, and will be checking it more often! You may have seen my last post about having a new round of Elves vs Dwarves Here , and now we have a server! If you wish to join, just make a...
  3. Boe6Eod7Nty

Crossing Wires of the same color... Kinda..

My original goal was to cross 2 of the same color wires without connecting them, so you could have a + shape with wire, yet only have them work with the wire across from it, not perpendicular from it. I was unable to come up with a proper way to do this, especially allowing things like...
  4. Boe6Eod7Nty

convert picture to in-game pixel art?

Does anyone know of a way to get a picture (say, png.(obviously can be converted as necessary)) into your world, without building it block by block? I've seen some picture of "pixel art" that they've done, but it is impossibly huge. do they do these through TEdit by hand? or is there some way to...
  5. Boe6Eod7Nty

[1x1] "Ardency", Re-Make of default textures in 2x quality

Ardency 2x Original Texture Detail Basically, the goal is to re-texture all of Terraria's textures to a 2x bigger resolution! Progress: 1.3%, Aprox. 120 texture done...
Back
Top Bottom