Search results for query: *

1. Barbar004

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

To be honest this is not what i was expecting. I was hoping for something more. Like lore for all of the bosses, NPCs, the biomes, enemies, weapons, Really everything. Like. Why are there floating islands? Why is there a ninja in the slime king? Why is there a kid by himself next to the ocean...
  2. Barbar004

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Oh I got an idea that a lot of people might like! How about an automated turret? One that you can fill with a few stacks of what ever kind of Bullets you want it to shoot. It would automatically target mobs and run out of ammo after a while of shooting. You would be able to use Wire's and...
  3. Barbar004

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Hey is any one else not having Martian probes spawn in their world?
  4. Barbar004

True.

True.
  5. Barbar004

Every PC Terraria player in a nutshell about 1.3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlFd3EXodgc

Every PC Terraria player in a nutshell about 1.3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlFd3EXodgc
  6. Barbar004

Heheheh Sorry I spelt that word wrong so just used a different one.

Heheheh Sorry I spelt that word wrong so just used a different one.
  7. Barbar004

Welp. Terraria 1.3 is coming soon! Who else is so hyped!?

Welp. Terraria 1.3 is coming soon! Who else is so hyped!?
  8. Barbar004

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Cenx i thought it was gonna come on June 20. Why break heart </3 :(
  9. Barbar004

Do you think you guys can ad some sort of Auto organization system for chests or some thing...

Do you think you guys can ad some sort of Auto organization system for chests or some thing close to some thing like that for the PC 1.3 update?
  10. Barbar004

Holy Crap! The PC 1.3 Spoilers look great! The hype train is in full speed now!

Holy Crap! The PC 1.3 Spoilers look great! The hype train is in full speed now!
  11. Barbar004

Ya. well when ever it comes out i'm gonna enjoy it no matter what! Even i'f i have to force my self.

Ya. well when ever it comes out i'm gonna enjoy it no matter what! Even i'f i have to force my self.
  12. Barbar004

Well then i'll wait some more!

Well then i'll wait some more!
  13. Barbar004

Still waiting for PC 1.3.

Still waiting for PC 1.3.
  14. Barbar004

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Look at those speakers! Oh my god what if they added a bass cannon magic weapon!? YES THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! DOSE ANY ONE ELSE AGREE WITH ME?!
  15. Barbar004

That would be awesome to use.

That would be awesome to use.
  16. Barbar004

Well i was meaning you fill it with what ever bullets you want it to use then you turn it on and...

Well i was meaning you fill it with what ever bullets you want it to use then you turn it on and let the lead fly.
  17. Barbar004

how about an auto turrets that dose low dameg but has high fire rate? you would have to feed it...

how about an auto turrets that dose low dameg but has high fire rate? you would have to feed it bullets of any kind. OH THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!
  18. Barbar004

Its art from really early spoilers of 1.3 sorry about hiting and using to report butten by accident.

Its art from really early spoilers of 1.3 sorry about hiting and using to report butten by accident.
  19. Barbar004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  20. Barbar004

Have a happy holiday and don't forget to enjoy the time you spend with your family!

Have a happy holiday and don't forget to enjoy the time you spend with your family!
Back
Top Bottom