Search results for query: *

1. Codiferus

PC Can't Pet the Cat

It's party time and I can't pet the town cat. I don't know if that's actually the cause but that's the only thing that's changed since I've last pet Nust the Cat. (I can still pet Kayla the town dog.) EDIT: Party time ended and I can pet Nust again. So that's what's causing it, at least on my world.
  2. Codiferus

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Yeah, that's probably what I'm going to have to do I'm just a little upset that it's not as elegant of a solution like I was trying to find.
  3. Codiferus

I'm trying to find a way to make all NPCs not unhappy with anything and I found a thing that I think should be rebalanced. Why is the Tax Collector always not happy or making someone else not happy when in a town? He loves the Merchant but the Merchant dislikes him. He likes the Party Girl but...
  4. Codiferus

**REPORTED** NPC Happiness

I don't know if this is true or not but the Terraria wiki mentions that right now an NPC that dislikes a biome or other NPC has a price modifier at 150% compared to when they hate something it only goes up by 110%. Again I don't know if this is true but didn't see it posted anywhere and was...
  5. Codiferus

PC WorldGen

Steam just crashed without even having Terraria open, so I'm thinking the crashes may not be related to Terraria. But yeah I guess there's still some worldgen issues. I'm close enough to getting a good enough pickaxe to fix the dungeon for later so it's not too big of a deal.
  6. Codiferus

PC WorldGen

It's possible that it was a coincidence that it crashed when I attempted to HOIK earlier, because the game (and Steam) crashed again when I went to get that screenshot. I haven't had any crashes like this since updating until now though so I don't know what's causing it.
  7. Codiferus

PC WorldGen

The dirt blocks and wooden platforms were what I used to HOIK through. (I didn't really remember how to do it so I threw a bunch down and slowly worked my way through.) On the first attempt when the world crashed I didn't have as much dirt blocks placed but it crashed before it saved the area.
  8. Codiferus

PC WorldGen

There was a part in my dungeon where the worldgen made it so I couldn't advance any further. (I know about the new dungeon blocks breaking to make way for new rooms, this is cool but not what happened here.) I basically had to HOIK my way through and on my first attempt the game (and Steam)...
  9. Codiferus

There's a mace that you can craft into a Fire Mace. When it hits water it extinguishes the flame which is a neat detail but I thought it'd be even cooler if it relights if it goes through a lava block.
  10. Codiferus

I wanted it to stand out from the outline, and it looked decent so I kept it.

I wanted it to stand out from the outline, and it looked decent so I kept it.
  11. Codiferus

CC Entry: The Mechanic as a Cube Mosaic... [MEDIA]

CC Entry: The Mechanic as a Cube Mosaic...
  12. Codiferus

Crossover: X

Yeah go ahead. We aren't using it anymore.
  13. Codiferus

NPCs & Enemies Various Enemy Improvments- Making them more Interesting!

I really like the meteor head idea but only if it's a change for expert mode.
  14. Codiferus

Other Add an option to undelete accidentally deleted worlds

While I don't exactly know how it works for mobile and console for PC you can just fish the .wld file out of the recycling bin and put it back in the worlds folder.
  15. Codiferus

Items Pink Banner

When using silk to craft banners you can craft one for each team except pink. I think the developers missed the banner when they added a new team back in 1.3.2.
  16. Codiferus

Game Mechanics Individual Player Achievements

Is it possible for a future update to allow us to see each of our character's individual achievements, instead of the current account achievements? Maybe have a drop down menu somewhere in the achievements section in the Terraria main menu that lists: "Account, Player 1, Player 2, etc." While...
  17. Codiferus

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Just the new Sandstorm enemies: Angry Tumbler, Sand Elemental, Sand Shark, and its variants (Crystal Thresher, Bone Biter, & Flesh Reaver).
  18. Codiferus

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Four more hotfixes please. (v1.3.3.7)
  19. Codiferus

PC Motion Controls?!

I'm not entirely sure what's going on but if it's player movement as input for something else, then you aren't the first. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/showcase-snake-minigame-in-terraria.48071/
Back
Top Bottom