Search results for query: *

• Users: Codiferus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Codiferus

PC Can't Pet the Cat

It's party time and I can't pet the town cat. I don't know if that's actually the cause but that's the only thing that's changed since I've last pet Nust the Cat. (I can still pet Kayla the town dog.) EDIT: Party time ended and I can pet Nust again. So that's what's causing it, at least on my world.
  2. Codiferus

**REPORTED** NPC Happiness

I don't know if this is true or not but the Terraria wiki mentions that right now an NPC that dislikes a biome or other NPC has a price modifier at 150% compared to when they hate something it only goes up by 110%. Again I don't know if this is true but didn't see it posted anywhere and was...
  3. Codiferus

PC WorldGen

There was a part in my dungeon where the worldgen made it so I couldn't advance any further. (I know about the new dungeon blocks breaking to make way for new rooms, this is cool but not what happened here.) I basically had to HOIK my way through and on my first attempt the game (and Steam)...
  4. Codiferus

Items Pink Banner

When using silk to craft banners you can craft one for each team except pink. I think the developers missed the banner when they added a new team back in 1.3.2.
  5. Codiferus

Game Mechanics Individual Player Achievements

Is it possible for a future update to allow us to see each of our character's individual achievements, instead of the current account achievements? Maybe have a drop down menu somewhere in the achievements section in the Terraria main menu that lists: "Account, Player 1, Player 2, etc." While...
  6. Codiferus

I finished my main base...

This is my completed base for my main world. Every NPC lives here (except a few that are better off elsewhere). The base is made up of mostly meteorite brick. It contains 5 small parkour challenges, get to on top of the 5 emerald gemspark blocks with a new character to win. The basement level...
  7. Codiferus

NPCs & Enemies Fix the Nurse AI

This could probably be fixed easily, and this has caused very annoying situations where she could heal by moving two pixels two the left but doesn't and gets herself killed. (The only healing she does in these situations is the very slow natural regen.)
Back
Top Bottom