Search results for query: *

• Users: M.Q.M
  • Order by date
  1. M.Q.M

tModLoader VanillaPlus Mod - Vanilla-style content expansion

Fun to try your mod... Then let me consider the mystery of several items' drops...no progress,if that wasn't from my unluckiness.So I come here to ask the drop sources of Banshees Wail,Greek fire,Last Whisper,Prismatic Apocalypse and test Sword——Or,I figure you won't open your C# codes for...
  2. M.Q.M

tModLoader 《Dancing with the Dragon mod》-Add a special summoned beast type

Satisfied to try your mod! —— While I've had problem getting the Traces of the Blue Bee......It seems that I won't catch it by fishing at all! How do you gain them? Or did I misunderstand that?:cool:
  3. M.Q.M

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've shown this to other mods' players,'Eternity means God Mod', come on and go for it,:rslime:authors!:rslime:
  4. M.Q.M

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Maybe you've used other mods besides ?I'd met the same situation when trying Sins Mod 😖The bosses ran away from me! Or please try again,that might be a mistake After all,how fun it is~
  5. M.Q.M

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

How can Fargo's Souls Mod use enchantments' names in codes? :sigh: When using translated Fargo,Town NPC Squirrel won't sell any enchantments(which hold translated names) in my stack. What's worse,in Fargo's Souls Mod 1.3.96.2,no enchantment(which holds translated name) is dropped by Champions...
Back
Top Bottom