Search results for query: *

1. shrill_

tfw you finally use an old account after a couple years or so

tfw you finally use an old account after a couple years or so
  2. shrill_

I would like to thank you for your awesome mods and look forward to using them when they...

I would like to thank you for your awesome mods and look forward to using them when they (hopefully) update, also holy crap another Iowan? Seems like such a rarity to me as an Iowan and I see something referencing Iowa I about have a mini-heart attack for it being recognized.
  3. shrill_

Expert Plantera Assistance

I mainly use melee which usually makes things a breeze with the Baghnaks, but if not that even though you're a ranged character you should atleast try to use the Golden Shower for the defense debuff which makes things easier, or possibly setting up a minecart or teleporter arena could help...
  4. shrill_

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I've found a particularly odd bug, Whenever I use visible Living Flame Dye, that part of the character (including armor) becomes invisible and becomes a wildly flashing orange box around my character though according to my friend in multiplayer on his screen it looks completely fine to him.
  5. shrill_

Crash in Multiplayer Solar Eclipse

Me and my friend were playing multiplayer when my friend and I found the jungle temple, There was a message saying the Solar Eclipse was happening and my friends Terraria froze, And he had to use task manager to end it, And steam crashed along with it. Anyone have the same problem?
  6. shrill_

There's only two things I would like to know if, Its a good idea to make a new Character and...

There's only two things I would like to know if, Its a good idea to make a new Character and World for me and my friend for the upcoming 1.3 Update and if that DJ Stand in the "1.3 Music Spoiler" video is an actual thing or just there in the video for cosmetic effect.
  7. shrill_

Didnt expect a comment on my profile, Actually its a long story from my Steam name being the...

Didnt expect a comment on my profile, Actually its a long story from my Steam name being the SkrillexScout from my Scout in TF2, Then people mispronouncing it as Shrillex, Hence the name. :P
Back
Top Bottom