Search results for query: *

1. Wigglepuff

Ive been gone for about 5 months, and i see your profile picture is still ever-changing =)

Ive been gone for about 5 months, and i see your profile picture is still ever-changing =)
  2. Wigglepuff

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

So Excited! But can't get it on eshop :( I don't have enough space XD I'm going through a "no Terraria phase", but this might get me out of it!
  3. Wigglepuff

XD it still seems like a bunch tho.

XD it still seems like a bunch tho.
  4. Wigglepuff

introducing, The man who changes his profile picture so much i couldn't keep track of them all...

introducing, The man who changes his profile picture so much i couldn't keep track of them all if i wanted too. The man who is 23 in the midst of a bunch of kids and teens, including me. THE MAN, WHO I REALLY WISH I COULD OF HAD YESTERDAY, SINCE I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND YESTERDAY IT WAS REALLY...
  5. Wigglepuff

It would be a SHOCK wouldn't it? XD

It would be a SHOCK wouldn't it? XD
  6. Wigglepuff

MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!!! (i really wish that there WAS a blue lightning deviljho. Favorite monster...

MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!!! (i really wish that there WAS a blue lightning deviljho. Favorite monster, chameleos! so hard... Welcome BTW
  7. Wigglepuff

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

Chose the writing category, mostly i know art and screenshot will be overloaded with all the amazing artists here! :D Hoped you like that :)
  8. Wigglepuff

Cant forget the swear words, right?!?!?

Cant forget the swear words, right?!?!?
  9. Wigglepuff

but then he comes back. >:(

but then he comes back. >:(
  10. Wigglepuff

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

just noticed... theres 149 pages of this
  11. Wigglepuff

PC Dirt Trader

oh god... i was waiting for one of those sets to appear
  12. Wigglepuff

Terraria 1.3 General Guide: New Mimics

The mechanical bosses? sorry, i just havent beaten them yet. :D
  13. Wigglepuff

huzzah! XD.
  14. Wigglepuff

kk, thanks!
  15. Wigglepuff

Great! would love to see let's plays too ;)
  16. Wigglepuff

When you do tutorials, do you do mainly item tutorials, boss tutorials, or random?
  17. Wigglepuff

(beats moonlord) meh. (beats moonlord on expert mode) that was ok. (minion gets last hit on...

(beats moonlord) meh. (beats moonlord on expert mode) that was ok. (minion gets last hit on moonlord in expert mode) 0_o
  18. Wigglepuff

The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time The first time #FOREVERALONE
  19. Wigglepuff

ok, sweet! BTW i sub'd to you!
  20. Wigglepuff

(ive got a list up here XD) theres airmech, a game where you can be in a mech that flies and walks. kinda boring description, but you'll see it anyway. FTL is VERY fun to play. find that out for yourself. And magicka, a magic comedy game about wizards and cheese. yeah, find out about that.
Back
Top Bottom