Search results for query: *

1. Teacyn

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

I think you quoted the wrong person.
  2. Teacyn

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Expeditions mod has an issue where the random boxes (which you can get like, 10 minutes into the game) can give you absolutely broken end-tier loot from other mods. I don't know why it's happening to vanilla items, but it could be the same issue.
  3. Teacyn

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

It'd probably be best to either A. Do that B. Add them to the traveling merchant C. Add a new NPC that just sells stuff like these.
  4. Teacyn

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

The new merchant sales cause his items to go off the page (you can't buy them at all).
  5. Teacyn

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Yeah, I'm not getting any bags other than dye ones either. At the start of this world & char I got like 9 loot bags instantly and haven't gotten a single one since.
  6. Teacyn

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Enderium Remastered. It was either that or PotionsPlus, which has a single worldgen item.
  7. Teacyn

Probably honestly. Figured out which mod was causing it. It was a mod with literally no WorldGen in it. Guessing some weird conflict.
  8. Teacyn

So this time disabling all my mods fixed it (last time I tried it didn't). No idea. I'm guessing one of my mods either has a conflict or it's just too much worldgen stuff for the game to handle. Gotta narrow it down now.
  9. Teacyn

I already said that that happens even If I disable all my mods. I'll try again, but I don't think it'll fix it.
  10. Teacyn

Hello all, I'm having an issue where my game is getting stuck on generating structures whenever I try to make a new world. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Omen267901/screenshot/442857699547926154 It sat there for 10 minutes and did nothing. This happens even if I disable all of my mods. Mod list...
  11. Teacyn

PC Game stuck on generating structures

That is not at all how that works. The world wouldn't be there or have any modded content, making it useless.
  12. Teacyn

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

In that case it's not really worth it. Can't really easily get all that back.
  13. Teacyn

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Can you use this with an existing character and world or do you need to make new ones?
  14. Teacyn

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

I'm smart. I somehow didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing that out.
  15. Teacyn

Standalone Inventory Enhancements (Sorting, Auto Trashing, Even Quicker Stacking, and More!)

How d oyou do it? It's nowhere in the controls menu in tmodloader.
  16. Teacyn

Is there any way you could add the auto-sorting to one of your mods?
  17. Teacyn

tModLoader Strange crash issues?

So I just did some more testing, and this is happening even with medium worlds. I have definitely seen it work with large worlds, so it must be some other issue. EDIT: Creating a small world, then loading it and exiting out allowed me to create a medium world (I suppose because some assets...
  18. Teacyn

Ok then. is there no way to allocate additional memory?
  19. Teacyn

Heyo. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help with crash issues, but I can't seem to get the game to work correctly. It's crashing every time I try to create a world. (Large/Expert). It barely even gets past the first operation before crashing. It usually isn't giving any crash...
  20. Teacyn

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Grox's mods cause a crash with accessory slots, but that can be fixed through the mod options for it. Also, I've had both Suffixes and Insight eat my saves and characters before, so watch to make sure they are compatible.
Back
Top Bottom