Search results for query: *

1. D

Why politics?

Please delete this
  2. D

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

@Unit One That doesn't have all the spoilers. You have to know and follow the developers on Twitter and Facebook for most of the little spoilers which I guess is fine. I just think the title "Terraria: State of the game" is misleading .It should be "Terraria: State of the ports." The state of...
  3. D

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I feel like this should have been stated in the op. I see the pipeworks logo and tag now that I looked back but it wasn't clear from the get go. It's just strange to me that to see the spoilers you have to look closely at other places instead of the terraria web page. Is there a point in making...
  4. D

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

If this is just a small part of the patch that's exciting! Can't wait.
  5. D

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

It looked awesome. If it were just a re-skin with new items, bosses and a few mechanics that they had in ie grapple physics I would have been happy. I don't need something immaculate.
  6. D

It wasn't early. It looked awesome. My main complaint has been lack of transparency and communication. Long periods of silence. But I love getting excited about games. I love Terraria and enjoy following announcements. I'm ok that they canceled it because they didn't like it. What I don't...
  7. D

I'd prefer communication. I also love the hype roller coaster. I can take a cancellation without getting my pitchfork ready. I've been through a few canceled games. It's not that bad. But I love having stuff to get excited for. I'm not expecting perfection, not some masterpiece . I just want...
  8. D

I don't normally like calling out fan boys but all the posts saying stuff like "oh it's ok you had your reasons" are letting them off way too easy. I'm a huge Terraria fan and have sunk more hours into this game than I'd like to admit but this is big. It's not that they canceled a project...
  9. D

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Yup, they said to expect long periods of dark with no updates 8( They didn't want to do any more updates because I guess people got super upset and they'd rather just have a media blackout. They have the right idea. Try and wipe it from our brains.
  10. D

(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

Fishing most definitely. It's not that I don't like fishing. I think it's a great addition to the game. However, when working on the cell phone or getting the other items it is very frustrating. If you do it the intended way it takes forever and a half. I wish there was a way end game to get...
  11. D

(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

What method do you use? If you take blue solution into the jungle and clear out a spot it isn't too bad. Fighting the boss is more annoying imo. I'd argue that's the toughest boss of the game.
  12. D

(Poll) What part of a Terraria play through is most fun for you?

Too many options and too many pro's and con's about each section. If I had to absolutely pick I would say mid hard-mode. That's when the bosses and late game farming really start reeling in. You have pirate invasions and solar eclipses along with farming for the ankh shield. That and long with...
  13. D

Any challenges/things to do post-moon lord?

Did you try expert mode? It's only your second play through and your bored? I feel like a geek. I'll do a play through and be like "ok this is my last play through for a long, long time", and then in a month I'm right back at it. You mentioned a few good ways to play. You could also do class...
  14. D

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

I see a lot of people saying the Twins are the most difficult. If you build a platform bridge and have movement speed you can just kite them for days. The hardest thing is finding a good weapon for them which isn't too difficult. Really once you get full adamantium or titanium armor and a...
  15. D

Which Celestial Tower is the hardest?

For me I would say the solar tower. If you fly into the air those snakes do a ton of damage. This limits a lot of your mobility and makes healing with nebula armor a bit more difficult along with healing by other means. It just makes enemies harder to hit, especially if you are not around a flat...
  16. D

How to defeat Duke fishron

"how to beat terraria" Just play it till the end.
  17. D

The Key to Biome Farming: AFK farming every biome... simultaneously!?!

Nice guide! I personally only use one mob farm. I just cut out a big rectangle in the cavern layer and build up so enemies don't spawn in the crags. I use this to get the metal detector from the nymph along with being very helpful for mimics for the star veil which makes the destroyer of worlds...
  18. D

DtMayo's Normal Pre Hard Mode Walkthrough

Intro: Hello, My username is DtMayo. I've done quite a few play-throughs of this amazing game. I am here to add my input and style onto what I believe is a good, very efficient walk-through / play style of this game. I plan on coming back through and possibly adding screenshots and reading any...
  19. D

What's your favorite gun, summoning weapon, melee weapon, throwing weapon & mage weapon?

S.D.M.G - obvious it's powerful but it's accurate and fast! Slime Staff - Just really cool and feels great when you get one early game. Paladins Hammer - I love feeling like Thor. Even though lately it's hard to justify farming for it. Bone Glove - Above weapon is melee or else I'd consider...
  20. D

1.3.6 Questions

Cennx got me excited with her Twitter post! https://twitter.com/Cennxx/status/908481717727526912 I've only seen a few peeks at what is in this update and it's mostly aesthetic with new backgrounds. Is there any other content being added this patch? Don't get me wrong, if it's only backgrounds...
Back
Top Bottom