Search results for query: *

1. ThisGuy

Mobile .

non-functional. pretty sure they've mentioned this in their posts.
  2. ThisGuy

SMH 505 Games

Not a bug. Action when using a pickaxe is to mine something, even a chest, not open.
  3. ThisGuy

Mobile Can't Access Controls

Take it up with Apple and Microsoft.
  4. ThisGuy

Don't think that is even possible. :(
  5. ThisGuy

I'm on iOS and I've only used a logitech powershell. In which case you slide the device into the controller.
  6. ThisGuy

Screenshot? In game pause menu then settings? I believe that only gets colored in when you have a supported controller connected.
  7. ThisGuy

Is my game broken

More than likely not. Armors, accessories and prefix (modifiers) will adjust that number. A Legendary Frostbrand for example would deal 49 base + 15 modifier for 64 total before adding any other stats from armors or accessories.
  8. ThisGuy

Mobile Chlorophyte

I knew what ya meant Golem. No worries :p
  9. ThisGuy

Mobile Chlorophyte

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Nimbus_Rod Nimbus Rod is useful as it summons a storm cloud that rains down the pain and you can summon 2 I think they last a little bit then you just resummon. Adds damage ontop of whatever weapon damage you are dealing. I also boxed an area around the altar so he...
  10. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

If you can kill the golem he has a chance to drop the picksaw. best mining tool in the game
  11. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

No worries :)
  12. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

5% chance
  13. ThisGuy

Mobile When will android get something new???

As @Cloud551 stated, yes the numbers are higher than 0 but everyone should be on par with PC 1.2.1 until the 1.2.3-1.2.4 update is released. :)
  14. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

'twere a typo. Fixed now :). Thanks Just giving a general idea of things you can do when thinking of and building arenas. :) Can even make arena's to easily kill the Dungeon Guardians. Done it on PC and Console. Going to work on mobile soon.
  15. ThisGuy

Mobile CONSIDER THIS

Twas just giving a theory on the functionality. I don't agree that any argument is crap, everyone has a valid reason to their beliefs and feelings. This is in general talk and not bug reports etc so I think the Op is ok in all posts to state his/her opinion.
  16. ThisGuy

Mobile cuser shuffling ?

I use translate.google.com to translate any post that is non-English. The cursed stuffing is only available during the thanksgiving event which runs from November 6th to the 30th I believe. Eu uso translate.google.com para traduzir qualquer post que é não-Inglês. O recheio amaldiçoada está...
  17. ThisGuy

Mobile Twins

Campfires only matter in the sense that it's buff covers 48 blocks on either side of it. A honeypit would help, dunk in every 30 seconds or so. "4 star statues & heart statues" too many unpicked up items causes things to be removed from the world, including enemy loot and statue spawns. Try...
  18. ThisGuy

Mobile When will android get something new???

Everyone is on 1.2
  19. ThisGuy

Mobile CONSIDER THIS

Everything about the game is in RAM on mobile. At all times you are reading and writing within the RAM except for when the QUICKSAVE icon is displayed and it writes to the HDD space of the mobile device. Due to this I would imagine exponentially more RAM is needed . Just a theory :)
Back
Top Bottom