Search results for query: *

1. StargazerSammie

Tool Terraria map editor in browser

This is so cool! It makes a really good alternative to tedit. I can't wait to go really in depth with it and see what I could possibly create! And I look forward to seeing any future updates for it :dryadgrin:
  2. StargazerSammie

Tried getting TModLoader but my antivirus ate it 8<

Tried getting TModLoader but my antivirus ate it 8<
  3. StargazerSammie

Now is the perfect time to replay Terraria because I replaced my laptop and so no longer have my...

Now is the perfect time to replay Terraria because I replaced my laptop and so no longer have my worlds and players. Time to make new ones!
  4. StargazerSammie

Super excited for Journey's End but also pissed they didn't show the full trailer, thank god it...

Super excited for Journey's End but also pissed they didn't show the full trailer, thank god it went on youtube immediately
  5. StargazerSammie

Sprites Dreadwood - A Proper Pirate Furniture Collection

You shouldn't let it stop you just because it's a 'bigger mod' but I can also understand where you're coming from. There's always going to be that one person who goes 'you took this from ___' I was never locked in to allowing only the Tremor Mod to use the concept though. There's no exclusivity...
  6. StargazerSammie

Well if you change your mind, you still have my permission ^^
  7. StargazerSammie

I'm so glad I don't clear messages, there was almost a huge misunderstanding due to my terrible...

I'm so glad I don't clear messages, there was almost a huge misunderstanding due to my terrible memory
  8. StargazerSammie

Omg I almost had a heart attack thinking someone had done this without my permission! But! I actually did give permission for this a long time ago and COMPLETELY forgot! Don't worry, those are in fact Sammie Approved! I gave permission to Batby back in July of last year to add Dreadwood to...
  9. StargazerSammie

Thank you! That's what I was trying for and I'm really glad I managed to pull it off :dryadgrin:
  10. StargazerSammie

I generated a new world earlier where the jungle and desert biomes switched places which was an...

I generated a new world earlier where the jungle and desert biomes switched places which was an *experience*
  11. StargazerSammie

I can't find my desert?????

I can't find my desert?????
  12. StargazerSammie

I was part of the comments and still have no idea how we got there tbh

I was part of the comments and still have no idea how we got there tbh
  13. StargazerSammie

XD I was referring to a suggestion thread I made back in 2016 but now I'm interested in this...

XD I was referring to a suggestion thread I made back in 2016 but now I'm interested in this movie/show so thank you for that recommendation!
  14. StargazerSammie

I have no idea why Dreadwood is getting attention again but it makes me happy <3 I still really...

I have no idea why Dreadwood is getting attention again but it makes me happy <3 I still really love the concept
  15. StargazerSammie

Sure ^^ Please remember to credit me for it of course :dryadhappy: And I'd love to see the mod when it's done! :dryadgrin:
  16. StargazerSammie

Planning to redo my build thread soon, I'm excited for it. I made banners and everything

Planning to redo my build thread soon, I'm excited for it. I made banners and everything
  17. StargazerSammie

I have 87 out of 88 achievements in this game and the last one is 200 Fishing. Just 99 more...

I have 87 out of 88 achievements in this game and the last one is 200 Fishing. Just 99 more fishing quests to go (send help or donuts)
  18. StargazerSammie

I kind of want to see a bit of farming come to Terraria and an expansion on cooking buffs...

I kind of want to see a bit of farming come to Terraria and an expansion on cooking buffs. Methinks I've played too much Breath of the Wild
  19. StargazerSammie

Two years ago, I'd spend three days working non-stop on builds. Now I have trouble focusing for...

Two years ago, I'd spend three days working non-stop on builds. Now I have trouble focusing for just three minutes. What the hell
  20. StargazerSammie

Sammie's Builds

As well as we can be ^^ A tree fell but the house is undamaged and our power is back on so we got that going for us :dryadhappy:
Back
Top Bottom