Search results for query: *

1. jimbojones27

Most efficient seahorse farm?

How long did you leave it? I also designed this farm a few years ago and it's probably not the best anymore. Either way they are pretty slow to farm.
  2. jimbojones27

Items Golden banquet and Pyjama armor

Ah yes I thought I'd tag it on here as well as I really liked the idea lmao. I should probably make a list like yours or add it to my bio.
  3. jimbojones27

I think it's fairly balanced, exquisitely stuffed is already very easy to get through bacon and pigronatas. Collecting one of every golden critter is very challenging. I think a worthy reward for putting all that effort into collecting them.
  4. jimbojones27

Great minds think alike!
  5. jimbojones27

Golden banquet, crafted with one of each type of golden critter. When clicked on this item would grant exquisitely stuffed buff until the player dies or logs out. Functioning like the ammo box or the bewitching table in this regard. I think it would be pretty cool to see a cool looking banquet...
  6. jimbojones27

Weapons & Equip Pyjama Armor

Exactly the hat I was thinking about lmao
  7. jimbojones27

Yeah 1/500 does seem a little steep for only a minute. Maybe a rare zombie type enemy that spawns during new and crescent moon phases. The zombie will wear the armor and drop one of its pieces. Maybe making the zombie slower but tankier. I feel like the clothier has too many clothes and might...
  8. jimbojones27

Game Mechanics Various Quality of Life Suggestions:

I think the critters deserve their rarity. I think having some very rare items in the game keeps the collector type players around. Also makes them much more special when people see them just wondering about.
  9. jimbojones27

Whilst wearing this armor, time is sped up whilst sleeping by 20x rather than 5x. - maybe allows the ability to speed up events as well. (May be unbalanced...) Each piece of armor can be dropped from any enemy between 3:30AM and 4:30AM with a drop rate of 1/500 (when monsters are at there...
  10. jimbojones27

Question First Terraria Wiring Project Ideas

Maybe a glowing mushroom farm on a long timer with a world load detector so it's always on? Fun and lots of components to get your head around.
  11. jimbojones27

NPCs & Enemies I would like to see a way to buy fallen stars pre hard mode so the grind for the WOF isn’t so hard.

I felt star cannon cheese is a last resort which makes the WoF fight trivial. So the grind for the stars makes more sense.
  12. jimbojones27

Mob switch

Ah well ill try and link thr video!!
  13. jimbojones27

Mob switch

Posting this thread as no one else has. All credit goes to @Quasar [Hoik guy] This machine makes hardcore and medium core viable for casual players. The machine disables all standard enemy spawns in the entire world. It does this by attempting to spawn an enemy from a statue every game...
  14. jimbojones27

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

Hahahhahahha these were thought up in about 30 seconds! But using already renewable items would probably make it much easier to implement- a few new renewability mechanics wouldn't be bad tho. Love the idea of the pink cactus flowers. Perhaps when mixing skyblock seeds with others you can get...
  15. jimbojones27

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

Some items in Terraria seem to be infinitely renewable for not many reasons. Cobwebs, crystal shards, coral, shells, dye plants and gemstones for example. Along with these we have weapons and tools that are obtainable through farming enemies. If they further expanded some of these items uses it...
  16. jimbojones27

Gfycat shutting down this September

Rip, might be a good opportunity to update some of the guides
  17. jimbojones27

Automatic Expert Plantera Farm

This is a lovely piece of engineering, a plantera farm is a huge project and you've done super well. You've even made it look good which is very very cool! I did not realise plantera bulbs spawned that quickly- does this high rate rely on your jungle already having the maximum number of bulbs...
  18. jimbojones27

Most efficient seahorse farm?

The results aren't that great, seahorses have such a slow spawn rate, you'll probably only get like 2/min or something. Npcs definitely help. If you want the golden seahorse this is still your best bet though
  19. jimbojones27

Meteorite farm

I did it finally used the dirt bomb method as liquids were too awful. Heres a youtube video on how it works
Back
Top Bottom