Search results for query: *

1. jimbojones27

Items Golden banquet and Pyjama armor

Golden banquet, crafted with one of each type of golden critter. When clicked on this item would grant exquisitely stuffed buff until the player dies or logs out. Functioning like the ammo box or the bewitching table in this regard. I think it would be pretty cool to see a cool looking banquet...
  2. jimbojones27

Weapons & Equip Pyjama Armor

Whilst wearing this armor, time is sped up whilst sleeping by 20x rather than 5x. - maybe allows the ability to speed up events as well. (May be unbalanced...) Each piece of armor can be dropped from any enemy between 3:30AM and 4:30AM with a drop rate of 1/500 (when monsters are at there...
  3. jimbojones27

Mob switch

Posting this thread as no one else has. All credit goes to @Quasar [Hoik guy] This machine makes hardcore and medium core viable for casual players. The machine disables all standard enemy spawns in the entire world. It does this by attempting to spawn an enemy from a statue every game...
  4. jimbojones27

Game Mechanics Make dummy ghosts visible with spectre goggles or echo chamber

Dummy ghosts are a very useful tool in wiring, so to make use of them more accessible we should allow them to be seen when echo blocks can be seen.
  5. jimbojones27

Guide Player nearby detector

What I've made is a system that will detect if a player is close by. -Exactly how close I'm not 100% sure but I think it's about 150 blocks horizontally. It works on the fact that statue spawned npcs only spawn when a player is nearby. I used turtles for this as they are 2 blocks wide and...
  6. jimbojones27

Guide My best prismatic lacewing farm yet [60/h roughly...]

Lacewing farming has always been interesting to me as butterflies are so terrible, hoiking them is really difficult, and very hit or miss, you only have 3 choices of items to catch them with (with only one of them actually being viable), they can only spawn in a very small window of time and are...
  7. jimbojones27

Meteorite farm

Heyo yall I think I've finally found the hardest thing to almost AFK farm in the game (you probably can AFK farm it but it'd be a lot slower- and it's already slow) Meteors- There are two ways to farm it- meteor heads have a chance of dropping meteor in prehm- which is lame as it is prehm and...
  8. jimbojones27

Liquid Efficient Obsidian farm

As I'm a farming completionist- build literally every type of farm lol I decided to make an obsidian farm. The farm works by producing a large batch of obsidian that can then be harvested by dynamite or tile destroying explosives. The farm is made of chlorophyte so it can be used with...
  9. jimbojones27

Prehm- World load detector

Just put one bucket of lava in this machine and it will detect whenever you load your world. The quarter second timer pumps the lava away too fast for it to be detected by lava detector. When the world is loaded all liquids are settled. The lava detector activates, firing the dart, hitting...
  10. jimbojones27

Contest FTW Skeletron prime AFK obsidian farm

Skeletron prime can destroy blocks in for the worthy. I wonder how difficult it would be to make an auto obsidian farm using this mechanic
  11. jimbojones27

Discord server?

Is there a T-MEC or technical terraria discord server? If not would anyone be down for making/ joining one? I feel this could help grow the community as this forum is very hard to find and is very inactive.
  12. jimbojones27

Most efficient seahorse farm?

I think the golden seahorse is the one of the hardest if not the hardest critter to get in the game. But the spawn conditions were easy to meet and quite a simple farm could be made. The farm uses a king statue with 3 spawned npcs to boost critter spawn rates. Once the npcs are spawned in...
  13. jimbojones27

Pre-hm dummy engines

Always hated how dummy engines were restricted to post mech so I made a dummy engine for post skeletron. I made it so that it can be easily turned on and off like the post mech version of the machine. The floating dummy can be made by putting sand on a trap door then putting a dummy onto...
  14. jimbojones27

Can we make the fastest money farm?

I was wondering if us at T-Mech can theorise the fastest afk/semi afk money farm. (By semi afk I mean holding down one button on a keyboard). I think the fastest way to make money is pumpkin moon/frost moon farm with a zenith and a good arena- but this is painful and cannot be AFKed for a long...
  15. jimbojones27

Contest [Challenge] Rain detector

Let’s make a rain detector. I think the key to this is a fish statue.
  16. jimbojones27

Blood moon detector

Sleep deprived me made a blood moon detector. It’s way too complicated for what it does. It works on the principle that you can spawn as many corrupt/vicious penguins as you want but only 3 normal penguins any other time. If it counts 3 penguins it waits until the timer runs out- the timer...
  17. jimbojones27

Item sorters

Idk how useful this is but this is a specific item sorter- better than just being able to sort by size
  18. jimbojones27

Mobile Server crashing exploit

This machine can crash servers v easily. Crashed mine v quickly so might need a fix. I don’t think this is exclusive to mobile
  19. jimbojones27

AFK Prismatic lacewing farm [17.5/h]

AYYYYY I finally made something that might, maybe just maybe be useful to someone. This is the first draft so wires are all over the place so I am certain someone could make this prettier. How the farm works. The AFK player sits swinging his gold bugnet on this pillar above a teleporter with...
  20. jimbojones27

Gold Mouse afk farm

For those who are struggling to get the gold mouse in the bestiary and there are a lot of snails. I threw this together fairly quickly, wasn't sure how fast enemies despawn on the other side of teleporter but thought 4 ticks would be enough. That weird timer is a 1/4 second. On top of the...
Back
Top Bottom