Search results for query: *

1. Wyvernil

Items - GIANT SLINGSHOT - Launch Yourself Through the Air Like an Angry Bird!

It might also be interesting to implement this as a grappling hook for a portable version. Maybe call it the "Rubber Hook".
  2. Wyvernil

Weapons & Equip Thunder Zapper rework/buff

The trouble with the Thunder Zapper and the Storm Spear is that they feel undertuned for the difficulty of the Underground Desert. They seem to be on par with the Snow Biome weapons when the desert is closer to the jungle in difficulty, and is more likely to be explored in depth once you've...
  3. Wyvernil

Blocks & Decoration ⦉ More Monoliths (added Radiator) ⦊

Graveyard monolith is something I can absolutely get behind - it would be useful in building spooky builds without having enemies spawn in. Maybe you can get it by throwing any grave stone into the Shimmer. Additionally, I'd also suggest biome monoliths that change the background into that of...
  4. Wyvernil

Game Mechanics ⦉ Fixing Post-Plantera Progression ⦊

My idea for extending the post-Plantera phase of the game would be to make the objective to collect four tablets which then become the cultists' tablet, causing them to spawn in to unlock the endgame. The Golem would now drop a Solar Disc Piece which is one of the four required. The Vortex Disc...
  5. Wyvernil

Blocks & Decoration Let us play, the piano, PLEASE

Another method of doing it could be to handle it like the drum set - introduce an item called the Music Sheet that lets you play music by clicking the screen when you're next to a piano.
  6. Wyvernil

Biomes & Nature Secret Seed: Ice Ice Baby

Perhaps set this seed so that Santa Claus appears in place of the guide, and the Christmas event is active at all times of the year. It would be appropriate for a "winter" seed.
  7. Wyvernil

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

Another idea for a shimmer formula: Purple Solution turns into Red Solution, and vice-versa, when shimmered. That would make getting both evil biomes in your world less of a hassle.
  8. Wyvernil

NPCs & Enemies Some better way to re-fight Plantera

I can agree with letting the Metal Detector (or Lifeform Analyzer) detect nearby Plantera Bulbs. I'm surprised that wasn't already in the game. If it can detect Gelatin Crystals for Queen Slime, it should be able to find Plantera Bulbs, too.
  9. Wyvernil

NPCs & Enemies Some better way to re-fight Plantera

Maybe have the Dryad start selling Plantera Seeds after you beat Plantera the first time. These can be planted in Jungle Grass, and eventually grow into a Plantera Bulb.
  10. Wyvernil

Biomes & Nature Living Boreal Tree

For giant Christmas trees, there are the pine tree blocks that drop during the winter event. It might be cool to expand on that - for instance, expanding those few bits of pine furniture into a full set.
  11. Wyvernil

NPCs & Enemies give an option to clothe the npcs

This would be a cool idea for Terraria 2 - if you put a costume on a mannequin in a room assigned to an NPC, that NPC will be wearing that costume.
  12. Wyvernil

Blocks & Decoration obtain lava and honey from sinks

Maybe Honey Sinks produce honey, and Obsidian Sinks produce lava. The recipes could be changed to require lava/honey buckets instead of water buckets.
  13. Wyvernil

Items Graveyard Monolith

There is a blood moon monolith, actually. It sometimes drops from the dreadnautilis. But graveyard monoliths are a great idea, as are biome monoliths that set the background to a specific biome.
  14. Wyvernil

Weapons & Equip I think that the Phasesabers need a new third form post-golem

Maybe the endgame phasesaber upgrade could be a Dual Phasesaber made by combining two phasesabers of the same color with some martian plating. In general, though, the phaseblade family of weapons could do with a buff. Either give them the ability to deflect projectiles, a right-click alternate...
  15. Wyvernil

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Seeds where the Christmas and Halloween events are active year-round would be cool. Maybe the Halloween seed could have orange-painted grass and trees to give it an autumn vibe. Plus naturally-spawning graveyard biomes on the surface.
  16. Wyvernil

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow Gemspark Blocks

This could be a cool idea - a new type of gemspark block that changes color like the rainbow bricks. It would be crafted by combining 20 glass and a rainbow brick. It could make for some interesting builds when combined with rainbow bricks, and add a new solid texture to those builds.
  17. Wyvernil

Weapons & Equip A New Weapon For Each Pillar

Some ideas: Melee - Solar Ring: A boomerang weapon that pierces through enemies when thrown, and orbits the player like a flail when you hold the button down. Ranged - Tesla Cannon: A flamethrower-type weapon that shoots streams of lightning. or Railgun: A supercharged version of the Sniper...
  18. Wyvernil

Weapons & Equip Flying Carpet and Magic Carpet HM Upgrade

I also agree with this, and have suggested something like this in the past. There's a lack of hovering wings before the hoverboard, and this would help to fill the early hardmode gap. My suggested recipe would be: 1 Magic Carpet 20 Souls of Flight 10 Ancient Cloth
  19. Wyvernil

Items something to force the world to rain

Perhaps the Steampunker could sell a Weather Control Machine that causes it to rain if activated, but runs on a cooldown like the enchanted sundial. It might also have biome-specific effects like causing a blizzard in the snow biome or a sandstorm in the desert biome.
  20. Wyvernil

Biomes & Nature Monoliths for every biome

I agree with this idea - it can be hard to build tall structures in the desert without having the top part of the build going out of the desert biome and the backgrounds changing. Another possible way of getting them could be by throwing pylons into the shimmer. Or a gravestone for a graveyard...
Back
Top Bottom