Search results for query: *

1. Clarker

**REPORTED** Hunter Cloak Visual Error While Sitting

For replication: 1. Get chair 2. Wear Hunter Cloak 3. Sit in chair 4. Cloak doesn't move with your character
  2. Clarker

**REPORTED** Hunter Cloak Visual Error While Sitting

When seated and wearing the Hunter Cloak, the cloak does not move with you. Removing dye did not affect results. Laying down/sleeping displayed as intended.
  3. Clarker

Should I be scared that I have the Duke Fishron title? Or proud?

Should I be scared that I have the Duke Fishron title? Or proud?
  4. Clarker

[color=#008282]remember when everyone used colored text

[color=#008282]remember when everyone used colored text
  5. Clarker

hi im back

hi im back
  6. Clarker

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

well i started here as like RealShaoQuinn or something like that, then i was TheJollyPawniard, then thanatoidForger. might've had more iterations, not sure. i dont think i have anything else to talk about. loved the adventure, and glad you have new ideas planned! youre really dedicated to the...
  7. Clarker

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

WE DID IT REDDIT WE GOT TO THE END ID LIKE TO THANK MY MOTHER, MY FATHER, THE ACADEMY...
  8. Clarker

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

yellow (#notoverused)
  9. Clarker

[font=Courier New][color=#A1A100]OH MY GOD 17'5 M17UN4 1'M M17UN4 7OO HOLY 5H17

[font=Courier New][color=#A1A100]OH MY GOD 17'5 M17UN4 1'M M17UN4 7OO HOLY 5H17
  10. Clarker

Yorai... are you putting in that dang party quote?! We are watching you, and if you don't give...

Yorai... are you putting in that dang party quote?! We are watching you, and if you don't give the tavernkeep a party message, oooh boy you in trouble...
  11. Clarker

[font=Courier New][color=#B40486]started watching your ranger play through and oooooh i already...

[font=Courier New][color=#B40486]started watching your ranger play through and oooooh i already rate channel 10/10
  12. Clarker

The Never-Ending Story

in West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where i spent most of my days... until the universe was reset. then, instead of grieving the universe's loss...
  13. Clarker

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

10.7238052947636^2
  14. Clarker

Google Picture war!

https://i2.wp.com/students.depaul.edu/~msolorza/Book1.gif books beat video games due to societal reasons!
  15. Clarker

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

658 + 10(tconfig) + 5(console) + 5 (mobile) + 200(brothers account (he didn't play it, just had it so I could before i had my own steam)) = 878 hours!
  16. Clarker

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

my favorite thing is when people say michael is mike schmidt just mmMMMMMMM nice meme
  17. Clarker

Will you be there to face what comes next?

the flames of cthulhu you summon him with an item from hell and he's like a cthulhu wisp
  18. Clarker

why is bonbon in the vent lord help me
  19. Clarker

lol me over here typing what happens out and then spook over here posting... well, im not sure what to call that.
Back
Top Bottom