Search results for query: *

• Users: jseriaj
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jseriaj

Need help on Looking for a file on Terraria's Content Folder

(If Im posting on the wrong thread, Im sorry, since I cant finda relevant place to post this, sorry for the trouble) Im making a mod, which is where I almost complete it, but the problem is, I cant find the leg armor that Im looking for, and then I suddenly found on the wikia is this...
  2. jseriaj

Other Make hair visible on Helmets

I did a texture pack for a helmet, but when I put the helmet, it looks like my character is bald, I wish they make hair visible even if the helmet is equipped, for fashion and cosplay reasons :D so that I dont need to add a hair to the texture, since if I add a long hair to it, my male character...
  3. jseriaj

Corrupted World...... :'(

I have WORKED so hard for my main world.... and this happened after 1.3.0.6..... WHYYYY!!! :((( and its like my terraria has been reformatted or something because I have opened it today, it goes on selecting the language..... and then my world suddenly created today (but it was really created on...
  4. jseriaj

Weapons & Equip Expert Accessories Combination!

I just want to request it because it will be a good idea to combine the Expert Accessories, like the Shield and the Confusion and make it "Confusion of Cthulhu" and the other expert accessories too should have a combination :D
Back
Top Bottom