Search results for query: *

1. Lord N.

tModLoader Tenebrae

Wow, that looks amazing!
  2. Lord N.

I was wondering, do you plan to import the fargo mods to 1.4?

I was wondering, do you plan to import the fargo mods to 1.4?
  3. Lord N.

tModLoader Tenebrae

Nice! Also, I was wondering, are you going to buff some of the tomes? I mean, the Terra Tome was 60 damage, and the Terra Blade is 95. I think you might of done that here, but I can't tell.
  4. Lord N.

ah, ok.

ah, ok.
  5. Lord N.

Well, I heard you were good with bosses, so can you try to make a Queen Harpy boss sprite?

Well, I heard you were good with bosses, so can you try to make a Queen Harpy boss sprite?
  6. Lord N.

tModLoader Tenebrae

ahh ok
  7. Lord N.

tModLoader Tenebrae

Wait a sec, why is the true arondight's sprite the same as arondight's?
  8. Lord N.

tModLoader The TerraFoul Thread

Thanks!
  9. Lord N.

tModLoader The TerraFoul Thread

Hello! Welcome the the TerraFoul Thread, a thread containing most information for the TerraFoul Mod, a Work-In-Progress/Concept for Terraria! [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]...
  10. Lord N.

I was actually going to start doing that now! (And yes, Undertale is tied with Terraria as my...

I was actually going to start doing that now! (And yes, Undertale is tied with Terraria as my favorite game)
  11. Lord N.

No Problem!

No Problem!
  12. Lord N.

Hello.

Hello.
  13. Lord N.

tModLoader Tenebrae

Interesting... Also, just played the mod, it is great! I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Chippy's Couch plays this in the future!
  14. Lord N.

tModLoader Tenebrae

Wow, this looks amazing! Also, what will happen if a player has a crimson world and needs to fight inpuratus? Will there be a crimson version?
Back
Top Bottom