Search results for query: *

1. CinamonPizza

jesus christ I need to remember this place exists like wow we got t shirts yall. Anyways Im...

jesus christ I need to remember this place exists like wow we got t shirts yall. Anyways Im going back into my grave now
  2. CinamonPizza

lmao how would yall feel if I streamed a certain game about dating dads when it comes out?

lmao how would yall feel if I streamed a certain game about dating dads when it comes out?
  3. CinamonPizza

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Hnggn;lads More seeds for more playthroughs [Medium, Normal, Crimson, 1.3.5.3] [Seed: HipH0pL0fi] Seed Has: Two Pyramids on the left side of the world A weird :red: living tree on the left side of the world A pink dungeon with both the hallowed chest relatively close to the entrance and a...
  4. CinamonPizza

Alroighty back w/ more seeds, this time me trying to get to an easy glowing mushroom biome for the truffle in another world, apparent by the seed names. Ive found a few interesting ones on my search, and here they are! [All the seeds are from 1.3.5.3 in Small Crimson worlds] Gahh, these were...
  5. CinamonPizza

Tbh for the longest time I thought the Old Ones Army event and all its loot was a really...

Tbh for the longest time I thought the Old Ones Army event and all its loot was a really elaborate mod everyone liked
  6. CinamonPizza

Okay so uhh I know ive been inactive for 10 years but I go this cool seed that I personally find rather interesting that I've been playing on for my latest run of this game so here we go [Version 1.3.5.3, Medium World, Crimson, Normal Mode] [Seed: HanzoMain] The seed includes (But is not...
  7. CinamonPizza

Have I ever felt simultaneously disappointed and proud of myself? no...

Have I ever felt simultaneously disappointed and proud of myself? no. https://image.prntscr.com/image/14188c833b2c40a390bf69a2f9cbc260.png
  8. CinamonPizza

Sure as hell did but hey you know what I was cringey af and just kinda... ehhh...

Sure as hell did but hey you know what I was cringey af and just kinda... ehhh...
  9. CinamonPizza

Me, comin on here after almost a year (again) and gettin all nostalgic more like

Me, comin on here after almost a year (again) and gettin all nostalgic more like
  10. CinamonPizza

It only took me what feels like almost a year to try and 1v1 the Moon Lord and wIN

It only took me what feels like almost a year to try and 1v1 the Moon Lord and wIN
  11. CinamonPizza

I find it weird how I logged on again on my 2 year anniversary of being here. Wow thats a a long...

I find it weird how I logged on again on my 2 year anniversary of being here. Wow thats a a long time.
  12. CinamonPizza

Its always nice to know that my guinea pig choked itself to death ri p

Its always nice to know that my guinea pig choked itself to death ri p
  13. CinamonPizza

I cant beleive TO is :red:ing dead even though I was never an active part of it ri p

I cant beleive TO is :red:ing dead even though I was never an active part of it ri p
  14. CinamonPizza

Me drawing hair. Did you mean: Indefinite fluff

Me drawing hair. Did you mean: Indefinite fluff
  15. CinamonPizza

Im not even 5 minutes in and I managed to make a decent :red:post

Im not even 5 minutes in and I managed to make a decent :red:post
  16. CinamonPizza

Whats even worse is half the time in Torbjorn POTG their just have their head halfway up the...

Whats even worse is half the time in Torbjorn POTG their just have their head halfway up the turret smacking it with a hammer meanwhile the turrets doing all the killing
  17. CinamonPizza

you know the people you played with sucked when you get POTG... as Zenyatta... for doing...

you know the people you played with sucked when you get POTG... as Zenyatta... for doing basically nothing
  18. CinamonPizza

This is a friendly reminder to never go through the overwatch tag when family is around

This is a friendly reminder to never go through the overwatch tag when family is around
  19. CinamonPizza

Why is this the only website that isnt being screwy rn

Why is this the only website that isnt being screwy rn
  20. CinamonPizza

Im too poor for a phone kill me

Im too poor for a phone kill me
Back
Top Bottom