Search results for query: *

1. CinamonPizza

Drawings & Paintings Kat Draws Stuff

This is were I post any art I have made. I do take requests, and sometimes in stream, or you can ask for them here! My Twitch can be found HERE!. Ill update the tread, if I can remember and if im drawing. If you want my specs, I use a Wacom Tablet Pen and Touch with Paint Tool Sai. Im taking...
  2. CinamonPizza

Member-Run Contest Skyrim Givaway

Hooray for givaways (in witch this one is probably in the wrong sub-fourm qwq) First Givaway ive done in awhile, and even then, the last time I did a givaway these fourms never existed. So... erm. Skyrim was on sale for 5 dollars. I wanted to do a givaway. Welp, thats your story. Anyways, onto...
  3. CinamonPizza

Cianmons Thread to ask me Stuff

Ask away, my friends. But with all great things comes rules! - Dont ask me for personal stuff (Adress, IRL Name, A Selfie of myself, ect.) - If you want my steam, I have to know you, and I will PM you my username. Nite it is practically impossible to find me on steam unless you find me yourself...
  4. CinamonPizza

Other Art Request-A-Sim

I got bored... I made this, and I doubt it will be a huge success Welcome to... Request-A-Sim Here, you can request a Sim be made in Sims 3 ((dont worry though, thats the only EA game I play)). Some pre-requests though, only to prevent confusion among myself :3 -Please provide a picture of...
  5. CinamonPizza

What If...

Hello, and welcome to this random thread. The rules are that you have to post something that asks the following "What if <insert something here> but <insert something else here> And the respond with a yes or no, and the come up with your own! Let me start! What if... You got 1,000,000 dollars...
  6. CinamonPizza

Game Mechanics Gun Knock back Mechanic

Ok, so, ya know when in the real world, if someone shoots a gun, they get knocked back a little bit from the force... there's a reason where the term "You'll shoot your eye Out" comes from. I thought it would be a pretty unique idea if "HEY! Why not add Gun Knock back to Terraria?" So, here...
  7. CinamonPizza

Biomes & Nature The Carnival - A Hallow Alternative

(( Yeah yeah, I know there's probably 1,000,000,000,000 Threads for Hallow Alts. and its starting to get annoying at this point, but I feel like this suggestion has some hope, Ex. Cyber )) Hello, and thank you for deciding to check this suggestion out senpai . This is a Hallowed Alternative I...
  8. CinamonPizza

WIP Drawings and Sprites and Stuff...

Hello, I am bored when I write this, I do random :red: when Im bored. Welcome to my art thread. Here I will take requests pretaining to Drawings and Sprites. My drawings are decent, and im a bit new to spriting, soo no worries if it dosent turn out how you like it c: Here is some stuff ive...
  9. CinamonPizza

According to Google+

I dont think this one exists .-. Heres the basics: When you click on someones location, is automaticly searches for a location related to or is that and then shows you on Google+. With some of the things pepole type in, you can get some pretty funny results. Heres how this works. You must...
  10. CinamonPizza

I need help modding Skyrim (Nexus)

I need help installing Nexus mods onto my Skyrim. Ive tried a couple of things, but I can find out what to do. I need a guide for a Windows 8.1 installation, and I cant find anything on the internet, involving Widows 8.1. If you can help me, ill try to fid some way to help you back, weather its...
  11. CinamonPizza

Thread to Challenges

(Before you post something saying "I saw the Guide to Challenges guide on steam, u rip-off", I was the author of that guide, and I give this approval a hammer of approval :dryadtongue:) Hey fellow Terrarians, and welcome to this Thread to challenges. Here I will list a few (this will be...
  12. CinamonPizza

I would rather have...

Heres the jist. The format is: I would rather have (something you wish you have) than (a thing) Heres the catch though, whatever the person wish they had, will have to be the something you have :dryadnaughty:. Ill start I would rather have A Ice Dragon than a thing Hope you guys have fun c:
  13. CinamonPizza

Dragon Cave Hatchery TCF Edition

So yeah, I just thought of this, and thought it would be a good idea for some reson .___. Yeah most likely this will get alot of hat but for some reason dont want to use the hatchery that that the website provides. So, here, you can post your eggs, hatchlings, or if you want to, adults, for...
  14. CinamonPizza

Pumpkin Moon Related Thing

So... this month is the 1 year aniversery of the Pumpkin Moon :dryadtongue: Favorite Event, and me personally, it deserves a theard to celebrate 1 year of Pumpkin Moon fails and sucsesses :dryadgrin:. Share your greatest Pumpkin Moon Sucsess and/or Faliure to celebrate 1 year of Pumpkin Moon...
  15. CinamonPizza

Game Mechanics Wall of Flesh Speed Enhancments

I dont know if this mechannic already exists, but if it dosent, I want to suggest it :dryadtongue: ANYWAYS, I noticed that whenever I fight the WoF, his speed is the same on small, medium, and large worlds. One game mechanic I think would be nice is if his speed increased or decreased based on...
  16. CinamonPizza

Member-Run Contest Some Building contest....

[This is a small contest so dont expect prizes to be 100 Dollar games, expect them to be simple yet satisfying :dryadsmile:] Hey Terrarians, and welcome to some random building contest im hosting... yeah this is what will happen when I get bored :v. ANYWAY, im curious to see what other builders...
  17. CinamonPizza

Member-Run Contest Best Builds Around

(NOTE: I AM NEW TO MAKING CONTESTS, SO SORRY IN THIS ISNT MEETING ANY STANDARDS YOU WERE EXPECTING) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Welcome...
  18. CinamonPizza

Say something random about the person above you

That simple, but just incase you need some guidelines, here are some :dryadtongue: Person 1: Has once licked a table Person 2: Like to hug Pigrons IRL:dryadnaughty: Bassicly you just say something completely random (not kjuvbhgftuvgjhbgyuvgjhbhugybh) about the person above you. Since no one is...
  19. CinamonPizza

Items Has to be added in 1.3 :p

Summoner Emblem :dryadeek:, :red: plz add :D x3
  20. CinamonPizza

NPCs & Enemies A few new NPCs

(Im trying to be more active on these fourms, so ill try to post more often :dryadwink:) Hey, I have a few suggestions for 1.3 that may kind of fit in with the Lunar, Futuristic feel 1.3 has. I dont have any sprites (idk how to sprite, but it would be cool if someone could lead me to a program...
Back
Top Bottom