Search results for query: *

1. Andrew Baggins

Story The Great Adventure In Terraria of Xx_Bub_xX

please tell me you are planning to make more...
  2. Andrew Baggins

akrobeau's Terraria Comic

lmao fantastic work, all the faces in the last panel (of episode 12) just kill me, this is high quality art.
  3. Andrew Baggins

Story The Great Adventure In Terraria of Xx_Bub_xX

I can Barely even tell what's going on... AND I LOVE IT
  4. Andrew Baggins

Hi Biah I MIGHT stay up until midnight to do this building comp :P So put me in please, my...

Hi Biah I MIGHT stay up until midnight to do this building comp :P So put me in please, my in-game name will be Guide just like on the Peedguin Games Server
  5. Andrew Baggins

Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

thanks! Its perfect! I really like it and the rest of youre pixel art to :) pity I dont have a use for it I just wanted this for a profile pic and I think it looks awesome.
  6. Andrew Baggins

just wondering how is my moon in the background and smaller sword going? :)
  7. Andrew Baggins

Other Art RL Dai Crafts a Tiny Night's Edge

THIS IS THE BEST! That is amazing work, after seeing the process and the finished sword I really inspired to try to make one myself to! Night's edge has always been my favourite terraria sword and this is just amazing!
  8. Andrew Baggins

Thanks ,maybe could you add a moon in the background and make the sword a bit smaller? It looks really good
  9. Andrew Baggins

Thanks! It looks really good, could you maybe make it smaller and with some sort of night-time background so that it will look really good as my profile picture?
  10. Andrew Baggins

Ok thanks and i really like those swords, I've changed my mind can you please make black and red armor like the 5th sword?(I still want me to be holding the true copper shortsword though) I think that would be awesome . but if you have already started and got most of the way through the other...
  11. Andrew Baggins

"I don't know half of you half as well as i should like and i like less than half of you half as well as you deserve" -Bilbo Baggins :P
  12. Andrew Baggins

Well i did make a TCF account litterally 5 days ago so it would be accurate for people to think im new :P
  13. Andrew Baggins

Ok thanks for the suggestion, I hope he has finished risk :)
  14. Andrew Baggins

Hi im looking for a profile picture and I really like your pixel art so I was wondering if you could maybe make one for me? I was thinking a terraria male character with meowmere armor (based off the meowmere sword) and holding the true copper shortsword (because it's the best sword ever), if...
  15. Andrew Baggins

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

TRUE COPPER SHORTSWORD + TERRABLADE + HORSMANS BLADE = TRUE COPPER TERRA MANS BLADE! 150 damage very fast speed (you can hold down the mouse as well) 20% crit chance strong nockback throws a homing spinning copper shortsword with the same stats as the TRUE COPPER TERRA MANS BLADE that comes back...
  16. Andrew Baggins

Why do you want to become a hoster: So that People in different timezones can have fun on the...

Why do you want to become a hoster: So that People in different timezones can have fun on the server to (without having to stay up until midnight) Any other information you want to add: im sorry i greifed that one time, i promise i will never do it again.
  17. Andrew Baggins

Ingame name:Guide Steam name: moocowpow Timezone:GMT+9 Experience with terraria: 574 hours...

Ingame name:Guide Steam name: moocowpow Timezone:GMT+9 Experience with terraria: 574 hours Experience with Tshock i know most of the commands. Experience with servers: I have played a few servers, but mostly the Pedguin games server
Back
Top Bottom