Search results for query: *

1. ZAK_14_

Mobile I think my world got corrupted...

I didn't backup my world a single time (now looking back at it I should've done it) Well that's not gonna stop me from betting that giant bug (eol)or that floating ribcage(moon lord)
  2. ZAK_14_

Mobile Seed.

Hello I'm looking for ranger seeds Anyone?
  3. ZAK_14_

So just my luck then huh?
  4. ZAK_14_

by corrupted I don't mean the evil "the corruption" I mean that my world in the loading screen gets to"loading world data 43%" and then my phone would crash So before all that happened I was trying to defeat the empress of light I tried it two times and I still didn't make it and my phone...
  5. ZAK_14_

Resolved [Mobile] Plantera blubs aren't spawning.

The plantera bulbs have finally started spawning! Thanks you so much dude I was scared my world glitched and I had to make a new one Thanks you so much dude
  6. ZAK_14_

Thanks. At least I know there is plantera bulbs I'll keep an eye out Again thanks you so much
  7. ZAK_14_

Perhaps @Unit One can help?
  8. ZAK_14_

I have explored a big amount of the jungle and Everytime I get on the game and still haven't seen it on the map I haven't seen any pink squares on the map
  9. ZAK_14_

Thanks.and it definitely passed a few days and it haven't spawn maybe wait longer?
  10. ZAK_14_

My world is in hard mode and I defeat the mechanical bosses and yet the plantera blubs aren't spawning can someone help me?
Back
Top Bottom