Search results for query: *

1. Fladnag Bilbon

Yo I’m YouTube famous now

Yo I’m YouTube famous now
  2. Fladnag Bilbon

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Everyone else backs off, leaving the cart as well, except for the archers and Aragond who all happened to spot something that fell off of the funky watch. All uttering a cry of, “ooh, shiny,” they dive for the object. “There, I think it’s fine now,” Johnny says as the whirring stops, but then...
  3. Fladnag Bilbon

Game Mechanics While gore setting is off, change item names of Golden Shower, Master Bait and enemy name Mourning Wood to something less NSFW resembling

I was just about to point out the fact that terraria is rated T. At the same time, that didn’t stop them from adding the gore setting. It is still a fair point that people should be going into this game expecting this type of content.
  4. Fladnag Bilbon

I’m usually a perpetrator. Maybe I should be on the receiving end this time.

I’m usually a perpetrator. Maybe I should be on the receiving end this time.
  5. Fladnag Bilbon

As the whirring gets louder, the funky watch starts crackling and sparking. “Uh… I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. …You might want to stand back though, just in case…”
  6. Fladnag Bilbon

Game Mechanics While gore setting is off, change item names of Golden Shower, Master Bait and enemy name Mourning Wood to something less NSFW resembling

I never confirmed whether or not I wanted to turn it off, but I think it would be nice for people to have the choice. I don’t think it’s any less reasonable than turning the gore off.
  7. Fladnag Bilbon

I think this would be a good change, whether or not I personally would choose to use it. At the same time, not everyone who understands the jokes thinks they are funny or wants to see them.
  8. Fladnag Bilbon

“This shouldn’t take too long. Hmm… anyone happen to have any mercury on them?” Then the watch thingy speaks and starts whirring “Three targets selected!” “Now hold on just a minute there, bub! I’m not risking any teleporting just yet.” The whirring shows no signs of stopping.
  9. Fladnag Bilbon

(Should I also take out the random French archers and that whole deal or would someone else like to take over with that for some reason?)
  10. Fladnag Bilbon

“Uh… maybe I’m experiencing technical difficulties. There’s only a 25% chance it will explode though.”
  11. Fladnag Bilbon

Johnny sits up with visible stars around his head. Oh yeah and his funky watch thingy seems like it turns on too.
  12. Fladnag Bilbon

Johnny pulls a Kronk and smacks himself in the face.
  13. Fladnag Bilbon

Johnny is unsuccessfully trying to kill a mosquito.
  14. Fladnag Bilbon

Once upon a time there was a cucumber that wanted to fit in with all the other pickles, so she...

Once upon a time there was a cucumber that wanted to fit in with all the other pickles, so she set out on a quest to find vinegar, but when it was almost in her grasp she realized she didn’t need to be the same as everyone else to be happy, and so our story comes to a close. I know I’m probably...
  15. Fladnag Bilbon

Whew I was worried you’d discovered what I’ve been creating in my basement for a second there…

Whew I was worried you’d discovered what I’ve been creating in my basement for a second there…
  16. Fladnag Bilbon

(Sure. I probably should have done something with it in the first place since I kind of rushed myself out. I definitely wasn’t just hoping everyone would forget about that whole timeline. I’m open to pretty much anything.)
  17. Fladnag Bilbon

This is a lie. You can’t say I like burgers just because I’m superstitious. (Obligatory this is...

This is a lie. You can’t say I like burgers just because I’m superstitious. (Obligatory this is a joke footnote)
  18. Fladnag Bilbon

VEGGIETALES

VEGGIETALES
  19. Fladnag Bilbon

Game Mechanics The inferno fork's projectiles should come out of the weapon, not the Terrarian

It’s like Pokémon all over again. The only downside I can see to this would be the chance you might miss an enemy that fits in between you and the fork tip, but that seems like it wouldn’t be a game changer.
  20. Fladnag Bilbon

IC Solitarus

(Wonder when Hellane will get a chance to go to a nice planet…)
Back
Top Bottom