Search results for query: *

1. MournfulRelic

Weapons & Equip Expert Mode Loot Expansion and Overhaul

Hello all, and this is a suggestion about fixing/adding upon expert mode boss drops! All sprites are by the amazing @Eli10293. Big thanks to him! PreHM King Slime Prince Slime King Slime will now drop a slime pet, Prince Slime, regardless of mode. The Royal Gel will also have a new...
  2. MournfulRelic

Story The Tourist's Guide to Terraria

Introduction Andrew was starting up a new game. He was excited, as he'd heard of all the praise this game had received. As he started playing, there were small glitches in the game. Andrew tried ignoring it, but the glitches got so out of hand at one point he moved his mouse to the X icon on...
  3. MournfulRelic

Story Tailor

Introduction Anoan chuckled. He had made it up the hill, and was now at the house. The house did not have any distinguishing features, in fact it was in a more remote place than any other house in that town, but inside lived a special person, Anoan had decided. He had listened to all those...
  4. MournfulRelic

Game Mechanics Chest Sort

Hello, MournfulRelic with another suggestion here! This time, featuring a new mechanic- Chest Sort! This mechanic would work exactly like the sort inventory button, but for chests. It would appear as an option that looks like the Quick Stack, Quick Loot, etc. I thought that when 1.3.1...
  5. MournfulRelic

PC Need someone to go from start to finish in Terraria

Pretty self-explanatory. Reply if you want to play, and I'll PM you if I choose you. I do not have any kind of messaging program (Could probably use Steam) since I'm a lonely person. My only criteria is that you should be flexible with your time. Due to reasons I do not want to disclose, the...
  6. MournfulRelic

Non-GPU intense games

I have a pretty good computer, 8gb ram and skylake Intel i5 processor, no worries there, but it is an ultra book, which means it has the terrible integrated graphics (500 I think) and I need PC game recommendations for what games are good for this sort of computer. Things already on my list or...
  7. MournfulRelic

Comics

I didn't see a thread for this, so I made it. This is just a general place to discuss comics (Can include comics on the internet). Talk about your favorites, recommend some to others, and so on. To start off, my favorite comic is Calvin and Hobbes, and I love a new comic I just discovered over...
  8. MournfulRelic

Other More rods, Alternate Frost Armor, and Summoner Changes

This is sort of a compilation of three ideas. Anyways, onto the first! More Fishing Rods This is pretty self-explanatory. You can only get up to eight rods on ONE SINGLE WORLD, with nine total. There is a huge gap between the fiberglass fishing pole and others. The traveling merchant's rod is...
  9. MournfulRelic

An Introduction

Hi. I like Terraria, and that's why I'm here. Enough said. Also the community here is really great.
  10. MournfulRelic

Weapons & Equip Elemental Orbs

So, this was taken from my first suggestion (which sucked), but I liked the idea. Orbs - Infusing your attacks First, there would be a new slot along with the grappling hook slot and mount slot - the orb slot. You would be able to equip an orb in this slot. These orbs would give a buff to you...
  11. MournfulRelic

Relic's AMA

I'm a person on the forums. As it says in the title, you can ask me anything (provided you follow the rules).
  12. MournfulRelic

PC Water Weapons only Playthrough

So I wanted to do a playthrough where only water related weapons are allowed (This includes weapons that are ice because ice is water). So, without further ado, here it is! Rules: I'll be posting the first part in a little while, but right now I just need feedback on my weapons allowed list...
  13. MournfulRelic

Story The Adventures of a Misguided Psychopath

So, this is my take on terraria lore. I'll update as time goes on. Chapter 1: The World Our story begins with the land of Terraria. A wonderful place, full of beasts and monsters, but a wonderful place. The people had been hidden, waiting for him to arrive. I, myself, was waiting where...
  14. MournfulRelic

Blocks & Decoration Allow Desert Fossils to be blown up post EoW and BoC

The title pretty much explains it. Once you have killed the BoC/EoW, you should have a nightmare pickaxe, and therefore the ability to mine desert fossils. The only thing is that desert fossils take a while to mine. So I propose, just as you have the ability to explode hellstone in hardmode, add...
  15. MournfulRelic

Pixel Art Relic's Sprites

Hello, I have been doing pixel art for a few months now, and decided to make a thread for it. I was inspired by others' Magnificient sprites, and that's all there is to say. My Pixels so far: And that's it. Hope to make more and get more experienced soon!
  16. MournfulRelic

Drawings & Paintings Chicken's Unique Drawings

TITLE THINGY my art thread? Terraria art Other art Requests completed
  17. MournfulRelic

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My list of (probably terrible)suggestions!

Here is a list of all the suggestions I have done here on TCF so far. Angler Tweaks and Improvements: Making the Angler more useful beyond simply quests! Gore On/Off: Gibs are annoying/gross. An option for people who don't like them. Western Flame: A sword and summoning weapon combo, and a...
  18. MournfulRelic

Weapons & Equip Pillows, Pillows, Everywhere! [Sprites]

I was thinking of pillows when I was sleeping, so here are some pillows! Pillow (Sprite by @Pinelord) Crafted with: 15 silk, 15 feathers @workbench Used in pillow recipes Super Duper Pillow Throwable 10 melee/ranged damage damage Average speed Average knockback Emits a feather particle...
  19. MournfulRelic

NPCs & Enemies New Boss and NPC - The Wanderer and The Creator [Sprites]

I was thinking that there should be a creator of the mechanical bosses, as many people think there should be. This is my idea for that. New NPC-The Wanderer After Plantera has been defeated, The Wanderer will start horizontally traveling the world, from one ocean to another. When you meet him...
  20. MournfulRelic

Weapons & Equip Plantera's Seeds, Squid Gun, and The Finger

This is a thread for three small unrelated things because I thought they didn't need their own threads. Plantera's Seeds and Poisoned Seeds: new throwables Plantera's Seed Consumable 45 throwing damage Weak knockback Poisoned Seed Consumable 47 throwing damage Weak knockback inflicts...
Back
Top Bottom