Search results for query: *

1. Benjellyman

Switch Any good ways to quickly get through the anglers quests?

So I’m trying to do everything there is to do, and I’ve pretty much done it all, except for the 300 angler quests. Any good suggestions on what to do?
  2. Benjellyman

What’s the weirdest things you do in your worlds?

One weird thing I always do that is crazy inefficient is I let basically the whole world turn to crimson, then I clentaminate it away and put the corruption in the world to basically stop the spread of the the crimson… which makes no sense whatsoever. But it’s fun to me to watch
  3. Benjellyman

Resolved Tools for typing on phone aren’t showing up

Ok, so I was working on my signature, trying to add interesting things like spoilers and smaller words. But as I was goofing around, my phone was freezing up and I might have hit a button that I can’t see, or everything glitches out to where everything turns to commands, even things I typed...
  4. Benjellyman

Any good suggestions for a terraria build that would be rather large? (Pixel art, buildings, etc.)

So I’ve kinda ran out of things to do in terraria… but I haven’t built anything that cool. Any good suggestions?
  5. Benjellyman

Some easy big brain moon lord tip

I don’t know if this applies to 1.4, but on the switch, you can go in a floating house and camp there with a nurse, make a hole in the wall, then wip out a terrarian or eye of Cthulhu yo-yo and slip it through the hole to tickle the moon lord. And you’ll take not a whole lot of damage… and...
  6. Benjellyman

Uh… “benjellyman’s Ask me anything” I suppose

Yeah, just a thread where you can ask me anything.”Ask and ye shall receive”
  7. Benjellyman

Drawings & Paintings A stardew valley sketch I made yesterday.

Perhaps this isn’t the right forums, but I still think it’s cool.
  8. Benjellyman

The wall of fats “AMA”

Throw some questions at me. Any questions. don’t ask for how I came up with my name however…
  9. Benjellyman

Who is your favorite boss?

Whether it's cool, you like the music, or battle style, or loot, or if you have a crush on, (we all know you like king slime,) who or what do you like the most?
  10. Benjellyman

Switch Loading world on switch gets stuck at settling liquids 85%

This happens for only one of my worlds. The world is medium size, heavily explored, and I have a lot of drainage systems around the world going into the underworld. please fix this because im not waiting a couple minutes for this to load…
  11. Benjellyman

Switch Game freezes up when fighting all mechanical bosses simultaneously

This may not be terraria’s fault, and most likely due to the switchs poor performance, but when fighting all the mech bosses at once, everything will be running smooth and then all of the sudden, everything stops. The game however is still running, I hear music, the lock on ring moves, and I can...
  12. Benjellyman

Drawings & Paintings My terraria sketches

this is my first ever sketch of something in terraria, and it’s the destroyer. Please leave your opinion on it,whether love or hate.
  13. Benjellyman

Switch Music box disappears when recording space alt song

Just floating in space with the space alt theme recording and I check the equipment menu and the box is gone. This happened twice, and this doesn’t happen when recording normal space song.
  14. Benjellyman

Favorite biome song? (Poll)

Additions will be added later…
  15. Benjellyman

Switch Tips for the old ones army? I need some help.

I’ve beaten normal bosses over 80 times, hard mode over 60 times, I’ve beaten the moon lord in expert, I’ve gained the most powerful weapons, and yet I cannot get past wave 1 of the old ones army. I have no clue why I suck at it, and most of all, the tavernkeep will not be pleased when he goes...
  16. Benjellyman

What’s your favorite boss song

Idk why but I like golem.
  17. Benjellyman

The pit of shame

so It was time. I have defeated the skeletron prime, and the destroyer, so now I had to beat the twins. (Which we all know they are pretty much the hardest mech boss to fight) I had my platform battleground high in the air, and I had my nurse upon it. I take my mechanical eye as the sun sets...
  18. Benjellyman

Do you have a truffle in your world?

I wanna eat him (who doesn’t?)
  19. Benjellyman

Hello terrarians

Hey, I’ve played a lot of terraria (started two years ago) I play on switch and Xbox series s, and I am still waiting for 1.4. By the time it releases, Cthulhu will run out of eyes to have summoned in my worlds.
Back
Top Bottom