Search results for query: *

1. Neko the Cat'nt

Better Camera Mod

Better camera mod is a mod that allows you to chance how camera works and also adding some other unrelated things A remade of the old Obama Camera Overhaul mod :) somewhat works with other mod and sniper scope. if something broke, please let me know all features in this mod can be...
  2. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader World Gen Loader

World Gen loader is a mod that allows you to load modded worldgen ingame ! This mod is intended to be used for testing and updating world gen it may not work with mod that does il edit / directly modify vanilla world gen code or other special stuff also comes with a few more experimental...
  3. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Laser Sight ( New )

This mod is a descendant of an original mod with the same name with same features This mod adds a laser sight, which draws a line between character and mouse cursor that collide with tiles and npcs. this mod also add a marker that makes you auto aim the enemy ( can be disabled ):redmunch: The...
  4. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Quick Drop Platform

Quick Drop platform is a mod for tmodloader that makes dropping from platform faster There is a hotkey to disable and enable this behaviour so you wont have to switch it every time Credit to Terry for Fargowiltas Souls mod , i use some of its code to do this :) You can download this mod now...
  5. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Scrollable Tooltip

Scrollable Tooltip scrollable tooltip is a mod for tmodloader that makes tooltip scrollable there is also a config that let you set up how many line does it take to make it scrollable and also how is the box being drawn [Changelog ] v0.2 - added icon v0.1 - intial release the mod is...
  6. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Obama Camera Overhaul

Obama Camera Overhaul is a mod for tmodloader 1.3 that overhaul camera Inspired by my previous mod Obama Gaming and also Terraria Overhaul. works with other mod and sniper scope. there is also a config that let you change how it works too ! This mod add tons of new feature to vanilla camera...
  7. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Deltarune Mod

Deltarune Mod Deltarune Mod is a mod that add deltarune related content to terraria using tModLoader This mod is currently work in progress and still need alot of things to be added This mod is currently available in Mod Browser as alpha state Join My Discord : Join the Terraria...
  8. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Fall of zen

Welcome to Fall of zen mod thread! The fall of global peace causes catastrophy acrost the universe and, beyond. The fate of the world is rested in your hands... Credits: JustZen - Lead Programmer Brioche - Artist, Side Programmer Crasher - Artist NekoTheCat - Me ( epic guy ) Mod Desc by...
  9. Neko the Cat'nt

tModLoader Obama Gaming

Welcome to Obama Gaming Mod thread! Obama Gaming is a mod that added random stuff to the Game and also adds usefull mechanic to the game , you can download this mod now in tmodloader mod browser ! Download http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/ObamaGaming.tmod
Back
Top Bottom