Search results for query: *

1. Firexia

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I found a few as well the other day.
  2. Firexia

Finally got one on corrupter number 456. I only got like 10 amaroks in the meantime...

Finally got one on corrupter number 456. I only got like 10 amaroks in the meantime...
  3. Firexia

Beaten 400 corruptors and not a single vitamin. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away, it seems

Beaten 400 corruptors and not a single vitamin. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away, it seems
  4. Firexia

Someday my nymph will come

Someday my nymph will come
  5. Firexia

I feel so lucky. I got all the ingredients for the fish finder before even getting the golden rod

I feel so lucky. I got all the ingredients for the fish finder before even getting the golden rod
  6. Firexia

It almost happened again with skeletron prime. If I'm going to do this kind of thing I need to...

It almost happened again with skeletron prime. If I'm going to do this kind of thing I need to monitor it, it seems
  7. Firexia

I made an AFK pirate farm, but I was dead when I came back. Confused, I checked my gravestone...

I made an AFK pirate farm, but I was dead when I came back. Confused, I checked my gravestone, which said I was killed by Retinazer
  8. Firexia

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

It really does look good. One thing I like to do is use ebonwood painted brown. It looks like normal wood but tilted 90 degrees - maybe you could do something like that. Shadewood works well for that purpose as well. Also, I agree the basement might need some work. Probably something to break up...
  9. Firexia

Sorry, I can't seem to access the photos

Sorry, I can't seem to access the photos
  10. Firexia

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

So it's been a while since I posted this thread: does anyone feel my guide was helpful, or was I just stating the obvious with "take inspiration"? I feel somewhat outclassed by many of the builders here and elsewhere (including this thread!)
  11. Firexia

Google Picture war!

No more Pokemon for you
  12. Firexia

After building on a mountain for the last hour or so, wyverns are now my least favorite thing

After building on a mountain for the last hour or so, wyverns are now my least favorite thing
  13. Firexia

Eliminating an evil biome in this game is like playing a very frustrating game of whack-a-mole

Eliminating an evil biome in this game is like playing a very frustrating game of whack-a-mole
  14. Firexia

Post Your 1.3 base here!

This is I think the fourth time I've rebuilt my base in this world, but I think now I'm happy with it.
  15. Firexia

Rate the jam!

7/10. I liked the piano bits.
  16. Firexia

WIP My Builds on one world. (Modded)

Maybe you could retake those first two screenshots? They're super dark.
  17. Firexia

Sub's Weekly Builds

Added a new one I just built! This week, the theme is "Asian Architecture".
  18. Firexia

Simple Building Tips and Tricks

The fluorescent lights in your caution tape image look amazing! I'll have to use those sometime.
  19. Firexia

Sub's Weekly Builds

Hey all! On /r/Terraria, there's a weekly building contest with a different theme for each week. Recently, I've been really getting into it and have decided to share what I've built here on the Terraria forums.
  20. Firexia

Winter Cottage

You might want to change the blue lighting - right now, the house looks a bit chilly. Try using orange torches; that should make the cottage look a lot warmer and inviting. (Orange torches are made with amber, in case you don't know.)
Back
Top Bottom