Search results for query: *

• Users: Firexia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Firexia

Sub's Weekly Builds

Hey all! On /r/Terraria, there's a weekly building contest with a different theme for each week. Recently, I've been really getting into it and have decided to share what I've built here on the Terraria forums.
  2. Firexia

Haunted House

A haunted house I've been making over the past week or so. Ignore the fallen stars.
  3. Firexia

NPCs & Enemies New Hardmode Enemy: Switcherune

The current hardmode cavern is so fleshed out and chock-full of features, I feel any new additions to it must be really unique. This new enemy, Switcherune, is a colorful zombie-type wizard that has lots of health and shoots basic, relatively weak magic blasts at you. The catch is, whenever...
  4. Firexia

Seija's Adventure in the World of Terraria

So, I'm trying my hand at writing something. I don't write fiction very often- it's mostly essays for school- but after writing one chapter, I think I did OK. In case you don't know, the main character is Kijin Seija (or Seija Kijin if you use Western name order), who is a character from the...
  5. Firexia

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

You all know it. Everyone's built one before. It's the classic beginner's house: the wood box. Some people never advance past that stage in building, forever constructing box after box. Sometimes they'll build giant boxes, other times boxes inside boxes, occasionally a box with a triangle roof...
  6. Firexia

How to make smooth screenshots?

I want to post some pictures of my builds, but they're rather large so I need to take multiple screenshots and stitch them together, like so. However, the sky looks all choppy and broken. I've seen other people's screenshots that look all nice and smooth with a continuous background, so how...
  7. Firexia

Flying snake spawning conditions?

I've read that flying snakes can't spawn in 3-block tall spaces, but I saw some glitching out ones in my halfway-built temple farm. Did they actually spawn there, or have they likely flown over there? I don't want them in my farm.
Back
Top Bottom