Search results for query: *

• Users: SusiKette
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SusiKette

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Map markers, Path finding and Smart cursor addition

Just a few things that came to my mind. Let me know what you think. 1. Map Markers This could make finding certain locations a bit easier. Practical uses could be marking chests that you either can't open yet or still has loot in it, ore veins that you can't mine yet, pockets of...
  2. SusiKette

[Expert] Wall of Flesh help

It's been a long time since I've played expert mode and I have kinda gotten stuck at Wall of Flesh, because I can't remember what equipment I had and how I beat him, but I can't seem to do it anymore. Currently I have Molten Armor, Fiery Greatsword, Amazon, Boomstick, Shield of Cthulhu, Spectre...
  3. SusiKette

PC Low fps above ground

I've had this problem for quiet a while now, but didn't touch the matter until now. Basically when I'm above ground my fps drops from ~54 (underground) to ~30. Most notably this can be noticed in crafting menu scrolling slowly, "not very smooth" cursor movement, rain falling really slow and map...
  4. SusiKette

Music Solar Eclipse Remix

Just finished this remix so I decided to share it here with you guys ;) I repeated some parts twice to get more length to the track and other times I extended existing melodies if I felt like doing so would make it sound cool :D I'd like to hear some feedback on this too. Both positive and...
  5. SusiKette

WIP Castle WIP

Here is a WIP screenshot of my current build. I don't have any plans on how big it'll be, but I'll try and see how big I can make it while keeping it looking nice :) I'll add more screenshots here as I continue the build.
  6. SusiKette

Lock On Priority setting?

I found a few new cursor settings in the menu, but I don't really get Lock on Priority is supposed to do. I haven't seen any "lock on" behavior in Terraria so which is probably why this is confusing. The wiki seems to not have updated the "cursor settings" section and only has the cursor color...
  7. SusiKette

Defating Moon Lord?

Any tips for defating him? I'm pretty sure I have the best equipment for him that I can get at the moment but still have trouble with him.
  8. SusiKette

Cultists won't spawn

So after beating Golem I can't seem to find the cultists at the Dungeon entrance like they should be. I have done everything in order like you are intended but they are still not there. What can I do to fix this?
  9. SusiKette

WIP Aria of Sorrow castle replica project (Castlevania)

Been building this for a while now. I have the first area, Castle Corridor, just about half way done. After the castle itself is done, I will need to fill in any gaps that there are and make the top side of the castle look good so it doesn't look weird if you want to fly over it or something...
  10. SusiKette

Can't find Meteorite

After smashing a Shadow Orb, on the next midnight a meteorite landed just as it should. I just can't find it anywhere. I checked the whole surface, floating islands, oceans and chasms in corruptions, but I couldn't find it. Are there any other places it could have landed in?
  11. SusiKette

Other A few ideas

1. Varying player sizes. Just like with enemies. Big player is slower, stronger and has better KB resist. Small player is faster, jumps higher and has lower KB resist. Medium sized player would be just as the current player. Size can be either random or select-able. Size may also affect how much...
  12. SusiKette

Items Actuators can lock tings

Actuators would be so much more useful lock things. Mainly doors, but other things would be kinda cool to be able to lock too. If you could lock doors, you don't need to put ugly actuator block wall in front of your doors to prevent NPCs walking in your lava traps when they are open. What do you...
  13. SusiKette

Game Mechanics NPC AI improvements

I think that the NPCs need some AI improvements and here are a few: 1. NPCs would evade monsters. For countless amounts of times I have seen NPC run directly towards a monster and getting hurt. It would make more sense if they would at least try to evade them BEFORE they get hit. Also, if they...
Back
Top Bottom