Search results for query: *

1. PraiseHeavyLobster

Some new tunes for Maelstrom! This time featuring a brand new Post Raiko weather event! [MEDIA]

Some new tunes for Maelstrom! This time featuring a brand new Post Raiko weather event!
  2. PraiseHeavyLobster

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

LETS GOOOOOOO! I can't wait for the update and to see what terraria gets on their side!
  3. PraiseHeavyLobster

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

I cant wait to read it! The Eye of Cthulhu art on the cover looks sick too! The art in general is amazing!
  4. PraiseHeavyLobster

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

LETS GOOOO! I can't wait to play the new version with the new changes!
  5. PraiseHeavyLobster

It's been a while since I posted here. I've been working on Raiko's master mode fight and...

It's been a while since I posted here. I've been working on Raiko's master mode fight and porting the mod to 1.4, and I have also added a couple new things as well (including a new melee weapon type and some WIP worldgen). Raiko also has a brand new theme!
  6. PraiseHeavyLobster

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I recently resprited the satellite boss from my own mod, and thought that this would be a good place to share it. I love the other sprites in this thread, and I've been wanting to share some of my own for a while.
  7. PraiseHeavyLobster

It's been a while since I've posted here. I'm currently working on porting the mod to 1.4, and...

It's been a while since I've posted here. I'm currently working on porting the mod to 1.4, and I've also added a couple of new things as well. Introducing Counterlites! They are an uncommon enemy that spawns in space after Plantera has been defeated. They are tricky to deal with if you are not...
  8. PraiseHeavyLobster

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

I love this so much! I'm definitely getting a town slime pet license the first chance I get!
  9. PraiseHeavyLobster

tModLoader Maelstrom Mod

Updated the forums post with entries for several new enemies, a new video showcasing Raiko, and a new event! Cryboric Slime's sprite has also been updated! Also, here's a bonus teaser for something I have been working on!
  10. PraiseHeavyLobster

When a Miracle Moon ends, the enemies from the event revert to their original state as tools...

When a Miracle Moon ends, the enemies from the event revert to their original state as tools. The furnace is currently a placeholder
  11. PraiseHeavyLobster

Also, here's some gifs of a couple of new weapons I have made. [SPOILER]

Also, here's some gifs of a couple of new weapons I have made.
  12. PraiseHeavyLobster

It's been a while since I have posted here. I've been experimenting with the 3D system and made...

It's been a while since I have posted here. I've been experimenting with the 3D system and made a cube in terraria.
  13. PraiseHeavyLobster

New laser telegraph for the destroyer! The segments now glow blue when they are ready to fire a...

New laser telegraph for the destroyer! The segments now glow blue when they are ready to fire a laser!
  14. PraiseHeavyLobster

tModLoader Projectiles that was created in override Shoot() does not collide with enemies?

I've had this issue before. The reason why the projectile is not colliding with enemies is because the projectile owner is not set to Main.myPlayer when it's spawned. The fix is pretty simple, you just need to add Main.myPlayer right after knockBack in Projectile.NewProjectile It should look...
  15. PraiseHeavyLobster

Hello

Hello
  16. PraiseHeavyLobster

I've been working on a new event! [MEDIA]

I've been working on a new event!
  17. PraiseHeavyLobster

Cryboric Slime's first phase theme has been posted on youtube! [MEDIA]

Cryboric Slime's first phase theme has been posted on youtube!
  18. PraiseHeavyLobster

Raiko has received a few changes since the rework and also some new visuals! [MEDIA]

Raiko has received a few changes since the rework and also some new visuals!
  19. PraiseHeavyLobster

Working on a new boss! [MEDIA]

Working on a new boss!
Back
Top Bottom